Ragni

When the group woke up, they were in the beginning town of Ragni. They didn't recognize it at first. The world wasn't in its normal boxy form, but everything seemed REAL.

"Where are we..." Wolfy could barely ask. They were sore all over their bodies. Zone looked around and realized the striking similarities between this town and the town in their game.

"Guys... what happened last night..." Sawnik was worried. The trio stood up and remembered the horrifying creature that dragged them inside the computer.

"We're... We're in the game." Zone said indefinitely, "That final boss dragged us in the game.. I remember!"

"How do we get out!?!" Wolfy screamed accidentally. A few NPCs nearby gave her a quick look and shrugged it off. Sawnik sat in thought while Zone tried to calm Wolfy. The final boss had dragged them in as some sort of revenge? As some sort of twisted game?

"We have to beat that boss," Sawnik said calmly and without pausing, "He brought us here. He's the only one who can get us out." The two nodded in agreement. They created a party and set out toward Nekno, the home of the demonic dragon.

As soon as the group stepped outside the gates of Ragni, Zone was shot by a level 1 weak zombie archer and took half damage. He screamed in pain then ran back within the walls.

"What the heck?! I'm a level 43 that should have done nothing!" He stood behind Sawnik and Wolfy until his health points were back to 100. "This can only mean one thing..." Sawnik said fearfully, "We started at the VERY beginning. We have no skills, no armor, no weapons, no nothing!" Sawnik sat down and clutched her head holding in the tears. "We're going to die here aren't we?"

Neither Zone nor Wolfy had seen Sawnik so weak. At first they were speechless. Wolfy got on her knees and put her hand on Sawnik's shoulder. "Everything's going to be okay Sawnik," she cooed, "You guys were there for me and I'm not leaving you guys. We'll level ourselves up and get back home." Wolfy had a soft smile on her face. Zone leaned down and said calmly, "that's right, no one gets left behind, even the noobs." He punched Sawnik's shoulder lightly. She giggled and whipped the tears.

"Okay guys," She smiled in her new confidence, "we stay near Ragni until we're at least level 10, I don't want to risk anyone dying."

"You got it, Sawnik" they said jokingly and helped Sawnik to her feet. Each of them pulled out their starter weapons and ran out into the field as one and fought for their freedom.