HOLY COW!!

Ternaves was a nice quiet place. There wasn't much besides a few small shops and a horse stable. Each of them purchased a new horse (except for Aby) and decided on a new place to grind. Aby was bored out of his mind. He played to kill stuff not get killed.

"Why don't you guys do the quests? You'll level faster to be honest." The trio looked at each other remembering no one has the same fate as them.

"Well Aby," Sawnik said, "We're just gonna play it safe. We don't want anyone to die ok?"

"But you can just respawn :P"

"We don't want to risk it," Sawnik said firmly and put her map away. Aby just got annoyed and bored, "Well guys I'll see ya later maybe. I'm gonna go kill stuff cause I'm freaking awesome." Aby headed back toward Detlas, he attacked the first thing he saw, a level 30 cat, and died in two hits. Seeing this made Sawnik feel a little nervous, but she knew her and her friends were strong. They rode their new horses all the way to Elkurn and stopped to rest for a bit before heading to their final destination in Nesaak. They sat in the Bovine Church and snacked on some beef. They were halfway through their meal when some angry NPCs walked in. They were furious that these trespassers would desecrate such holy ground. Before they knew it Sawnik and the gang were knocked out. The NPCs carried them to a nearby dungeon and sacrificed them.

They woke up surrounded by angry chickens and sheep. Wolfy zapped them all away while Sawnik tried to figure out where they were. They saw before them a large labyrinth full of jumps and puzzles.

"Oh crap.." Sawnik said, "I don't know how we got here but we gotta get out." The trio walked into the maze.