Finding Nemo

The group was sitting in a diner in Ragni filling up on bread and having some good laughs.

"I can't believe you got beat up by a chicken, Zone!" Wolfy teased.

Zone blushed slightly and called the chicken a noob. They had gotten themselves to level 18 and were still a little scared to leave the safety of Ragni. Zone ordered them a round of drunkness potions when an NPC came up to them, "BRAVE WARRIORS! My brother went to Detlas to sell some wheat but he never returned. That was 4 months ago.. Can you please find him!" Sawnik's first thought was to check out the quest rewards, Wolfy was nervous but ready to go. "Thank you kind sirs!" The NPC said.

Sawnik was startled and stared straight at Zone, who had already accepted the quest for the group. "His name is Nemo, Please hurry!" Zone drank his drunkness potion and walked out the door.

"You guys ready?" he happily asked. Sawnik was a little nervous but knew they could make it to the next town, it was the only way to get back home after all. The group easily fought through the group of zombies that had impaled Zone the first day. Next they had to walk through the Nivla forest.

As they walked it seemed quiet, toooo quiet. Halfway through the forest they hadn't seen a single mob. Sawnik was suspicious while Wolfy and Zone thought of it as good luck. Just as they saw the bridge leading to the Detlas Suburbs, an army of spiders jumped them. The strange thing was they didn't hurt them, just dragged them to the other side of the forest into the Spider Dungeon.