The Beginning of the End

Teddy walked out of the shadows, bow still loaded.

"What are you doing!?" Zone screamed, "Get over here! The boss is right behind you!" Teddy removed his mask revealing the ugly scar on his face. He made the same demonic grin as the monster behind him.

"Dumb kids," he said now in a deep devilish voice, "you see Teddy was a real person we dragged in the game, but I'm not him. You murdered him remember?"

The group was horrified. No one could believe what was happening. The creature pretending to be Teddy let out a maniacal laugh as his shifted his form. He became a dragon, almost exactly the same as the boss hiding in the shadows. "Thank you for letting me follow you around and learn all of your moves." He continued, "Don't worry, I'll make this slow and painful."

The boss finally emerged, standing a towering 56 feet tall. He let out a huge roar shooting fire into the sky. The Teddy dragon copied him, creating a flaming tower in the sky. The cave shook and the heroes fell to the ground. They were overcome with paralyzing fear. The king dragon, named after his home, grabbed Sawnik from her position in the group and brought her up to his mouth.

"So this is it," she thought to herself, still unable to move, "this is how we go." Nekno snorted smoke in her face, causing her to cough and choke. The group couldn't watch anymore. Zone jumped back to his feet and took charge of the attack. They all simultaneously shot at Nekno, but Teddy jumped in front to guard him. Teddy swung his tail and threw the group against the cave walls. Nekno laughed at the pathetic attempts of the friends. Sawnik's life flashed before her eyes and she couldn't do anything but cry. With her eyes slammed shut she screamed, "Guys! I just want you all to know, thank you for everything, thank you for being my friends!"

"Shut up Sawnik!" Wolfy shrieked, "Stop talking like we're going to die! We're not going to die!" Teddy threw multiple fireballs at the friends, taking out Hyper and Aby. Sawnik stopped struggling. She had given up. Nekno decided he was done playing with his food and swallowed her whole. Zone's heart sunk to his feet. Wolfy couldn't stop screaming at the sight of her friend's death. Nekno just laughed at the weak players and sent down a rain of lava on them. Intro was full of rage and repeatedly shot directly into the dragon's eyes. Teddy was blinded by the pain as they avoided the lava the best they could. Nightrider climbed up Teddy's back and sent down a meteor storm on the monster's head.

Teddy was almost dead when Nekno flicked NR off onto a wall like a fly. Zone ran up to Teddy and delivered the finishing blow. All that was left was the demon who dragged them into this god forsaken land. He gave them a devilish grin and blew more smoke from his nostrils. He licked his lips at the site of the group.

Without hesitation Wolfy sent all the spells she could at the dragon at once. The others joined in immediately, but they barely did any damage to the monster. He laughed again and picked up Intro. With his other hand he crushed Intro's bow, and he blew smoke into his face. Night shot Nekno's hand causing him to drop the archer.

"No one else is getting eaten today!" Intro ran behind his brother trying to fashion a bow out of the materials he found lying around.

Nekno laughed again, "You will never defeat me."