HA YOU'RE BAD

A few months had passed since the group was reunited. The trio hung around lower Wynn helping Intro level up for the final fight. They were all level 58. The group was hanging out in Detlas trying to sell some old things for extra money. An NPC was sitting in an alley way crying his eyes out. Intro's heart reached out to the NPC.

"It's horrible," said the crying man, "I just found out I have a fatal disease and I don't have much time."

Intro set his hand on the NPC's shoulder asking how he could help. "Well, there IS one cure. I would get it myself but I'm much too frail and poor. The only cure is to bathe in 100 liquid emeralds." Intro's jaw dropped. In the real world that would be about the same as 10 million dollars. The NPC explained that to get it he should rob the banks in Detlas, Almuj, Nemract, and Troms. Before Intro could react Night rider came up behind him and misread the mission as "If you do this you will get 100 liquid emeralds".

"SWEET," NR said as he accepted the quest for Intro, who was still shocked from finding out he had to become a criminal. Night stared at Intro's surprised face, chewing on some pretzels until he got bored. Soon the rest of the group got together. Sawnik announced that after all their hard work they earned 24 emerald blocks (64 emeralds make an emerald block and 64 emerald blocks make a liquid emerald). She placed the money in her bank and noticed there was something wrong with Intro.

"Intro? You okay buddy?" She asked.

"Guys I may have accidentally turned us all into criminals..." he said.

Night just burst out laughing, "HA YOU'RE BAD!"

Intro explained the quest and how he had to steal money to help a "sick" hobo in the ally. Sawnik shook her head but decided it was okay, they needed the extra experience points and the cash prize that came along with beating the quest.

"Well we're in Detlas now," she said, "who's ready to rob a bank?"