Return of DEATH

A few more months had passed, leveling was getting extremely difficult. They were at level 73 and traveling through Troms looking for nice Inn to stay at. As Wolfy was paying for the room, something bothered Zone. He felt like he was being stared at, and he was. Sitting behind him drinking from some water bottles, was Teddy: the leader of the DEATH guild. Before Zone could react Teddy finally stood up and walked over. He seemed more relaxed then he did that first day they met.

"Hello," he said calmly, "I just wanted to thank you guys." The group was confused. Intro had no idea who the heck this guy was. "Everyone like us has been talking about what you did. I just wanted to thank you for saving my life." Teddy struggled holding back tears.

"Like us?" Zone asked confused, "Saving your life?"

Teddy sat back down, staring into the water he had left. "I was dragged into this world too." He said, "Before I met you guys, I created a guild and my soul was stolen. I didn't know right from wrong anymore and I got tangled with a bunch of no good trolls." Zone was horrified.

"But.. but I killed you?!" Zone said.

"You did, but you didn't know so it's okay. Plus I deserved it." Sawnik asked how if he was murdered how he was still there with them now. "Well, when I died everything started going dark. I thought it was the end, but then the dragon grabbed me and shook me. He said I wasn't allowed to be killed by anyone but him himself. Then he.. burned my face and I passed out. I woke up in Detlas, but all my items were gone, my guild abandoned me, and I was alone. I bullied more kids to get my stuff until I saw my soul flying in the sky looking for me. When it came back I realized I made some mistakes. And I heard you guys were the ones who broke the guild master's staff. Heh.. I guess that's what I get for being a solo player."

The group wasn't sure if they could believe Teddy. He could see they were unsure and took off his mask. His entire face was scarred from the dragon's fire. Wolfy walked up and hugged him. Intro was still extremely confused and Zone decided it was time to forgive Teddy. They decided to team up since they ALL wanted to go home. Teddy rarely ever talked since then, he just kinda fought mobs and hid in the background. But he followed our group wherever they went.