Where in the World is Introvertedknight

The three of them quickly pulled out their friend lists looking for Zone's brother. It was reset just like their characters were when they started. The trio had nothing to go off of.

"Let's just try Ragni," Wolfy suggested, "knowing him he wouldn't have gone too far, in fact he might have just been killing the weak zombies outside the town and nothing else." Zone thought about that possibility, but he knew his brother probably ran off, got lost, and is probably hiding in a hole somewhere. Sawnik sent Introvertedknight the friend request while the mages were guessing his whereabouts. He instantly accepted it and messaged her, "Hi Sawnik how is life?"

Sawnik was surprised by such a nonchalant answer. As soon as Zone heard Intro's voice he jumped up and ran to where Sawnik was sitting. He grabbed the glowing mic from Sawnik's hands, "Intro? This is Zone where are you?"

"hi bro whats up? I don't know where I am, I think it's a town though."

Sawnik took back over, "You see any villagers? Ask them what town you're in."

A few minutes had passed without an answer. The group wasn't worried anymore since they knew he was safe, but were getting a little impatient.

"I think he said Nimrat, he was talking really fast and really long I accidentally accepted a quest."

Zone shook his head in humorous disappointment, of course Intro would do that.

"I think you mean Nemract," Sawnik corrected, "We'll be there as soon as possible." She threw the mic in the sky and watched it dissolve away. The group walked outside and mounted their horses to go rescue Intro.

"There's just one thing I don't understand," said Wolfy, "How the heck did he accidentally get to Nemract?"

Sawnik shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know how he accidentally does most of the stuff he does."

As they arrived they were greeted with NPCs begging them to buy useless items, like potion of drunkness. When they couldn't find Intro they messaged him again, "Intro? Dude we told you to stay in Nemract, where are you?"

"Well you see I bought a boat because I wanted to go fishing but then I realized I didn't have a fishing pole. So I just went sailing, it's very peaceful Sawnik you should come."

Sawnik face palmed. Zone laughed. Wolfy grabbed the mic, "Intro please tell me you're joking."

"I'm not." He said. If he was in the middle of the ocean how were they going to find him? They sat down trying to figure out Intro's location when their friend NightRider logged in just steps away from them.

"YO NR!" Zone yelled, Night turned around confused.

"Guys? It's been like 3 months why have you been ignoring me and Hyper?"

"Three months..." Sawnik said to herself, "We've been trapped here for three months?"

"Well it's a long story NR but trust me, we weren't ignoring you guys," Wolfy explained, "plus if we told you, you might not believe us."

"Try me." Night challenged.

"You know Sword Art Online?" Sawnik asked, Night nodded. "Well that sorta what happened but instead we were dragged in here by a freakin dragon during a storm that hit my house."

"Hmm, interesting." He said, "Mickey Mouse believes you," he said in a voice copying the famous rat.

"But anyways right now we're trying to find Intro, he's trapped here like us."

Night Rider sat down, drank a potion of drunkness with Zone and sat in thought. After what seemed like hours he said, "Well I got nothing, thanks for the free potions Zone!" He stood up, pulled out his wand and zapped the nearest NPC, chasing it until he finally killed it.

Sawnik was in the middle of an eye roll when a giant shadowy figure came from behind them and shot them all in the back with an arrow.