Reunion

The trio turned around to face their attacker, Nightrider saw the fight about to begin and ran over, jumping in front so he could be the hero. Fists were flying, words were said, spells were spelled. Everyone was surprised to see that their attacker was Intro, "Haha! I fooled you guys didn't I?" he chuckled at everyone's reactions.

"DUDE WHAT THE HECK." Night Rider screamed, "why did you shoot at us?"

"No one takes damage in towns, and I wanted to scare you guys!" he answered still grinning at his prank. Sawnik and Wolfy were not amused. Zone burst out laughing, "YOU GOT US GOOD BRO!" He threw his arm around Intro and the two started laughing harder. Now that they had Intro they knew their group was safe.

"Intro... what level are you?" Sawnik asked nervously. He was confused by Sawnik's worry and explained that he was a level 21. That was 36 levels behind Zone and his friends.

NightRider chuckled nervously, "Well I'm better then you Intro, I'm level 32."

Wolfy looked NR straight in the eye, "But you told us you were level 13?" Night yelled at everyone to shut up while the group laughed. They sat in the tavern catching up over the three long months that had gone by. Night had gotten way into sports in school. Intro had been apparently running around the entire world out of boredom and looking for a shop that sold cake, he was never worried about dying. The trio told about being dragged into dungeons and sacrificed to demon cows, they left out the part about Sawnik's soul being stolen.

"Oh guys," Night said, "by the way I told Hyper we were here, he should be logging in in a sec."

Everyone was excited to see their old friend again. Hyper's avatar appeared just outside the tavern. His movements were slow and clunky. He was very pixelated compared to his friends.

"Sorry, I'm lagging." He said as he sat down next to Night.

"As usual," Zone joked. Hyper rarely played because of his condition, he was a level 2 archer, he was only in Nemract at the time because he would always follow his friends around.

Aby also walked by. He saw his new friends through the window and decided to stop in. Wolfy introduced him to Hyper and Night and they got along pretty quickly. Sawnik decided this was as good a time as any to celebrate. They ordered a large cake and potions to go around, although Sawnik and Wolfy decided to stick with milk.

A few hours passed before most of them had to log out for school the next day. Wolfy and Zone were glad they didn't have to do that while stuck in the game. Night and Hyper promised to visit every day and make sure they were alright. The four that were left talked strategy on how to level up Intro safely.

"Well one thing good came out of that whole Guild Master thing," Sawnik said, " We got to see our friends again." The four of them gave each other a warm smile. "AND even though I got my soul back we still have the guild!" She invite everyone to the Squad guild and explained how this would help them level up quicker so they could finally escape. She was interrupted by Intro asking what the heck happened to Sawnik's soul.