Aftermath

Wolfy woke up and looked around. She was sitting in Sawnik's apartment. Her two friends were sitting on the next couch sleeping, and snoring very loudly. Had it all been a dream. Zone woke up next and looked over to Wolfy. He just smiled and soon that smile exploded into a laugh, "We did it!"

Sawnik slowly woke up, saw her friends, and quickly asked for 5 more minutes before covering her head with a pillow. Wolfy joined in Zone's laugh.

Moments later there was a knock on the door, it was Night Rider and Hyper. They were relieved to see their friends home safe. Night brought in a warm pizza and Hyper carried in soda and dessert.

They finally convinced Sawnik to end her nap and rejoin the real world. She was still sore from almost being digested. The whole thing seemed like a bad dream to them, but they knew it was real. An entire year had passed since that game night and they were more than happy to be home. In fact the group had never been closer.

As they sat together and watched a movie, Night got a call from a random number. When he answered he was told he had won a check for 1 million dollars from a Mr. Nekno. He could hardly believe it.

Later NR bought himself a fancy mansion and invite his friends to come over whenever they pleased.

Zone and Intro's relationship grew stronger than ever. Wolfy felt a new strength inside her like nothing could stop her from achieving her dreams. Hyper was glad to have his buddies back. They all decided to keep in contact with Aby and he eventually started hanging out with the squad.

Sawnik went to her room and wrote about her adventures in the mystical world of Wynn.