Entering Nekno

The group had grinded enough to make it to the top level of 75. Nightrider, Hyper, and Aby all logged in to help, even though they knew they wouldn't last long at their levels of 12, 32, and 44 (guess who's which level >:) ). Together they travelled to Nekno to fight the dragon and go home. Teddy led the group there saying he's been there so many times he knew the best path. He continued talking about their enemy's weaknesses the whole way there.

"Okay guys here's the plan," Sawnik interrupted the obnoxious DEATH leader, "I'm warrior so I'll be in front. I want you archers behind me," she gestured to Teddy, Nightrider, and Intro. "Mages stay in the back, fight the boss but don't forget to heal us." Zone, Wolfy, Aby, and Hyper nodded. "If anyone dies just keep fighting, I don't care if it's someone trapped here or not just don't give up."

As they got closer to the dragon's lair the thought of real death shadowed the group. They thought about the things they wish they never said, the things they should have said. Wolfy chuckled to herself. "Hey Zone, remember when Sawnik tricked you into calling yourself a lazy noob?" Sawnik laughed at the memory. Zone smiled slightly embarrassed but laughing, "I remember."

"Wow wait when did this happen Zone?" Nightrider asked.

"Sawnik you troll!" Hyper laughed. Aby was confused how this could happen, he had the impression that Sawnik was too nice to troll anyone. Intro agreed that Zone was in fact a lazy noob and Teddy ignored the group, annoyed by the conversation. The rest of the way to the boss the group laughed at old memories and talked about things they haven't talked about in ages. For the first time in months, Sawnik felt genuinely happy.

Teddy interrupted Hyper, who was in the middle of explaining the latest My Little Pony episode to Sawnik, "We're here, okay? You guys ready or what." He pulled out his bow and loaded it with flaming arrows. Zone, Intro, Wolfy, and Sawnik were suddenly filled with fear. This was it, either going home or dying in a video game. Nightrider walked up to them and put his hand on Zone's shoulder giving him a reassuring smile. They all joined hands (except for Teddy) and opened the gates to Nekno.

Inside they found millions of demons covered in fire, each pouncing on the closest player and eating them alive. They drew their weapons and ran into the forsaken land. A monster was about to bite off Sawnik's head when Wolfy swooped in and chopped his neck. The two nodded at each other and started fighting back to back, destroying any creature that got too close. Nightrider ran off with Aby and Hyper zapping his magic and yelling "SCWAAAA". Zone and Intro stuck together fighting the demons and Teddy was nowhere to be found.

After a few hours the demons stopped coming. In fact they backed off and left the heroes. The room grew dark. In the distance they could see a pair of pointed, glowing yellow eyes. Next they saw a demonic grin filled with pointed teeth. Our heroes stood together in the formation Sawnik told them before they arrived.

"Finally," The dragon said, "You've come to die."