Chapter six: Aliens and Deals

Nyra's POV: [Flashback]

I laid on my bed, staring at the white ceiling in pure confusion and wonder. How could my father be alive...? Rolling to my side and closing my eyes, I curled it a tight ball; my head starting to hurt. What's happening to me? Am I imagining the whole situation? That has to be the case... Yes! That's it! I probably ate too much candy, resulting in seeing America's Most Wanted; Jeff the Killer. I imagined seeing Masky, Smile Dog, and my father!

"Your face seems to gain an angry look, when deep in thought," A calm, familiar, voice stated softly.

Snapping my eyes open, I froze; Masky's covered face was inches away from mine, seeming to study my features.

"Uh... Thanks...?" I blinked at him, sitting up in quick movements.

"It wasn't a compliment, just a mere statement," He scratched the back of his head, gesturing to my bed, "May I accompany you?"

"Sure," I turned my body towards him as he sat; we both faced each other, sitting with our legs crossed.

"I assume that you worry for your friend's safety?" Masky tilted his head ever so slightly, "Though, I assure you, Jeff will bring her no harm. He is too weak, for now."

"Eventually he'll get stronger..." I sighed, shaking my head with a growl, "If he hurts her, you'll have to be holding me back..."

I offered him a friendly smile as he chuckled at my last statement. Masky wasn't known as a killer on Creepypasta, he was just known for watching Jay sleep; some say that he tried keeping Jay away from Slender Man. I guess that's something I'll have to ask him later...

"I have just realized something," Masky piped up, snapping me out of my small daze by offering a hand, "We have not properly been introduced. I'm Masky."

"Nyra," I took his hand, shaking it softly, before letting it go, "Nyra Hillmans. I suppose that you don't have a real name?"

"Mm... Not that I know of..." Masky shrugged, twiddling with his fingers, "When I was created, it was rushed. I do not have much of a back-round, such as Slendy and Jeff, though, I still am well known."

"You were created?" I asked in amazement, "Whoa... That's amazing..."

"Zalgo is the creator of all Creepypastas," Masky stated simply, lifting his covered features to face me, "Before you question me, yes, I do know what Creepypasta is."

"Simply amazing," I laughed softly, toying with my hair and looking at him, "I would offer you to stay for dinner, but, I and my brothers are Creepypasta lovers. Tom will know who you are, before you could even blink."

"I'm flattered," He chuckled, causing me to tilt my head in confusion, "I'm flattered, to be known by such a lovely lady, such as yourself."

I couldn't help but smile at him stupidly, feeling heat rush to my cheeks. Well, isn't he the gentle man? I giggled, rolling my eyes.

"Thanks," I giggled again, snapping a look towards my closed door; hearing footsteps approach.

"Nyra, dinner is ready!" A knock was heard, followed by my father's voice.

I clenched my jaw, looking back over to Masky with a panicked expression; only to find out that he wasn't there. He disappeared into thin air. God that's fucking awesome! I mentally fist pumped the air, turning towards the door; opening it and following my father to the dinner table. Entering the dining room, I froze seeing three girls sitting at the table; they looked like the girl versions of my brothers.