Chapter eight: His Property

A/N: Alright Squigglies, this is a lemon chapter [In Jeff's POV]. You have no idea what I went through to write a lemon scene... I went through a lot... *Is scarred for life* I'm just kidding! As long as you enjoy it, I'm happy! Enjoy, you peverted little Squigglies!

Nyra's POV:

I sat in the backseat, next to Masky; I had given up the passenger seat to Leon. Earlier today, he had practically begged Masky to take him to see a new movie that came out a couple of days ago. Secretly, I wanted to go see the movie too; sure, it was a kid's movie, but I was a kid at heart.

"Where is Christopher taking you?" I snapped out of my daze, looking over to Leon.

Well, that's not a usual question that he would ask, I thought with a puzzled expression, in fact, I thought that he could care less...

"Why, is my little brother trying to protect me?" Alyx laughed softly, hitting the breaks softly as we came to a red light, "We're going to Olive Garden. Is that good enough for you?"

"I guess, I was just curious," Leon replied with a shrug.

Shrugging it off quickly, I glanced over at Masky with a smirk. How is he going to explain the mask to the bystanders who question it? I slowly shook my head, now I was fully facing him.

"Dude, are you going to wear that mask the whole time?" I questioned him, my smirk growing wider as he turned to me.

"It is literally part of my face... Unless you have a 'Face Remover' then, I cannot take it off," He replied with a chuckle, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes with a giggle, slapping his hand away from my shoulder. Suddenly, a weird thought popped into my mind as I stared at the masked man. His mask is attached to his face? I never knew that...

"Hey, can I... Feel your face...?" I laughed nervously, watching him tilt his head in confusion.

Getting a slow nod from him, I hesitantly lifted one of my hands to his face; my fingertips brushing his cheek. I gasped slightly, feeling the warmth from his skin; it was true, his mask was part of his face. I nearly jumped out of my skin, seeing his black lips curve into a smile.

"Believe me now?" For the first time, that I've ever seen, his black lips moved with his words.

I nodded quickly, taking my hand away from his face; feeling heat rise to my cheeks as I quickly looked out of my window. That wasn't creepy at all... Wait! The hell was he talking this whole time?!

"How have you been able to talk this whole time?" I turned to look over at him again.

"I do not know... It just comes naturally to me..." He chuckled, his lips moving with his words again, "I guess it is like Slender Man's ability..."

I only smiled at him, the awkwardness of the situation dying down. The rest of the car ride to the movie theater was silent. Sometimes Leon and Vic would exchange a few words about her date; the place, what time it would start, and etcetera.

"Have fun, you guys!" Alyx parked the car next to the entrance of the theater, allowing us out of the car.

"Bye, Alyx!" Leon waved, jumping out of the car.

"Don't have too much fun," I winked at her, climbing out afterwards.

"I hope you have a pleasant time," Masky nodded, climbing out after me.

We all watch as the black SUV pulled away, driving off at an easy pace. I turned to the boys, clapping my hands and ushering them inside. I paid for three tickets to go see Turbo, a large bucket of popcorn, and some soft drinks. I snickered at the awkward stares that Masky received from random bystanders; some would make smart remarks, others would just stare and shake their head.