Chapter eighteen: Prophecy Revealed

Jeff's POV

               I could only watch from the hallway closet as Ron stepped inside Alyx's house. It took every ounce of self-control in my body to stay in the small closet and not lunge at him. Ron had hunted and killed many Pastas before. That's his specialty... I bit my tongue, holding back a growl as Alyx shook his hand. I'll be damned if he ever touches her again...

"Ma'am, I have reason to believe that there are dangerous creatures holding you hostage..." Ron placed a hand on her shoulder, causing me to get my knife ready.

Something's up... He's up to something... I could feel Slendy tense up behind me, probably thinking the same thing. Nyra took a step forward, standing next to Alyx.

"What reason is that?" Alyx questioned, suspicion in her tone of voice.

"Reasons," Ron replied with a growl, removing his hand from her shoulder.

The room went into a tense type of silence; only broken by the television. I couldn't shake off this horrible feeling in my stomach. Something was going to happen. Something bad was about to occur. Fucking Hell... If it's not Jane, it's Ron...

"Dude, we were having this epic sleepover," Skylar groaned, glaring at Ron, "So, can you like, leave?"

Suddenly, this beeping noise started up. I narrowed my eyes, watching as Ron took the small beeping device out of his pocket. His blue eyes went wide. My breath got caught in my throat as he snapped a look towards our direction. He pointed the small device towards the closet, stepping towards us. I felt Slendy tense up beside me, hissing lowly. As Ron got closer, the beeping got louder and faster.

"Come out of that closet..." Ron demanded lowly, taking a gun out of his shirt, "Now!"

The situation just escalated quickly.

"Get the hell out of my house, before I call the cops!" Alyx threatened, taking a step back, "There's nothing in there!"

"I am a cop!" Ron snarled, swinging the door open, "You!"

"You!" I barked angrily, lunging myself at the Military soldier.

We both wrestled on the floor for dominance. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Slendy stumble out of the closet; falling to the floor. Suddenly, the door was bursted open; men in Military outfits started filling the house. The girls started struggling against the men, screaming and kicking at them. Instantly, the small living room was a small war zone; Pastas were fighting against the soldiers, Soldiers were trying to get the girls, the girls were trying to help the Pastas.

"Enough!" Slendy's menacing voice boomed around the room.

Suddenly, a painful blow was felt at my jaw, and I was kicked off of Ron. My vision went blurry for a split second. Someone started repeatedly started kicking my stomach, causing me to splutter up blood. When my vision regained its clarity, the kicking stopped; I saw that half of the soldiers were pinned down by Slendy's tentacles. Ron was pinned to the ground, squirming in front of me. My eyes snapped to a moving figure. Before I could even shout out the warning, a soldier tackled Slendy to the ground; driving, what looked like to be, a syringe in his neck.

"No!" I screeched, instantly getting to my feet, "Bastard!"

Before I could even lunge myself at the man who even dared touch Slendy, a piercing sting was felt at the side of my neck. What...? Wh-Wha-What's going on?! Shakily lifting my hand, I pressed it against the side of my neck; feeling something fuzzy, I pulled on it, wincing in pain. My vision started to go blurry as I stared at the small dart object. They had tranquilized me like an animal. I felt my body start to sway slightly, my hearing started to fade away. Finally, I just toppled over to the floor, struggling to keep awake. Barley able to see them, I could tell that Laughing Jack and Hoody were the last two standing. Darkness washed over me.