Chapter twenty: Opening and Dunking it...

Laughing Jack's POV

               My claws dug into the arms of the chair I was tied too. Body shivering from the wet cloths I was wearing, I glared at the people who continued to harass me. I sat in a tub-like container. It reminded me of those things that you dunk people in at amusement parks; that's exactly what they were doing to me. Anytime that their ball would hit the target, my chair would be sent plummeting into the freezing water below my form. Though, it was mostly only the Soldiers that continued to dunk me; Scientist seemed to be studying my actions.

"Bastards!" I screeched in fury, weakly struggling in my chair.

They all just snickered or laughed at my comment, continuing their previous activity. I hung my head, clenching my jaw; trying to suppress the shivers that threatened to shake my body.

...

[Flashback]

"You should wash your face..." Hoody shook his head, pointing at my dirty face.

Earlier today, Jeff and I had gotten into a little rough playing; seeing that we were both bored as hell. So now, I was covered in dirt and grass. Hoody continued to block my path from sitting on the couch. I swear, I'm going to stuff candy in his mouth... Hoody was a quiet man, but when he spoke, he meant what he said.

"Let me sit!" I whined, trying to pass him.

"Shower. Now," He demanded, frowning even more than his features would allow him.

Grudgingly, I started heading towards the bathroom. I grumbled the whole way there, opening the door and closing it behind me. Stupid Proxy... Stupid dirt... Stupid Jeff... I grumbled continuously, starting to undress for a quick shower.

"Oi!" I yelped, jumping back and falling over upon hearing the surprised voice.

Quickly snapping my gaze towards the voice, I found a Volatile wrapped in a towel. Instantly, a dark blush engulfed my pale cheeks like wild fire. Volatile had one foot in the tub, while the other was out; towel wrapped neatly around her bare body. Her black hair was damp from her previous shower; red eyes wide in disbelief and slight anger.

"I swear I didn't know that this room was occupied!" I protested before she could say a thing, "But... If it helps any... You look way better than a packet of Skittles right now..."

I mentally face palmed as she growled at me, chucking a small Shampoo bottle in my direction. Oh! Is she blushing?! I grinned, watching as her cheeks became a shade of red.

"I don't know whether to be furious with you or flattered," Volatile snarled, "Now, can you please – Better than Skittles...?"

Gaining a smirk on my features, I nodded at her and rose to my feet. It's then that I realized that I was just in my pants. I slowly approached her, feeling a sudden need to hold her close and never let go; an urge to kiss every inch of her soft skin. Oh... I need you... It felt like a big craving. I was craving Volatile.

"You're a new type of candy..." I purred, cornering her and placing both my hands on either side of her head on the wall, "Care if I take a taste...?"

Not waiting for her reply, I smashed my lips onto hers; almost immediately, her hands shot around my neck. I growled loudly, pressing my body against hers and licking her lip hungrily. Her lips tasted like cherry chaps-tic. Yummy! I thought gleefully, continuing to lick at her lip. Getting a small giggle from her, I mentally stomped my foot.

"What's wrong, Jacky...?" She pulled away, red eyes sparkling lustfully and playfully, "Sorry, this candy package hasn't been opened yet..."