Chapter twelve: Part of a Prophecy?

Nyra's POV

                My eyes fluttered open, causing a wave of dizziness and pain to swirl around in the back of my head. Jesus... Where the fuck am I? Groaning silently, I allowed my brown eyes to get a good look around; trying to rid of my blurred vision. Alyx... Damn, where is she...? It smelled terrible in here, like a mixture of a dead corpse and – Shit! Jane, the mall, Alyx! Finally, my vision started to clear, and what I saw shocked me to the core; there were other girls in whatever room I was in.

"Are you okay?" A brunet questioned me, "Sorry, I'm Eliza..."

"Nyra..." I nodded, "This is my friend, Alyx."

I nodded towards my, still, unconscious friend. Her black hair draped over her peach face, covering her features.

"You and Alyx must be the two missing girls," I looked over to a girl with blue hair and purple bangs, "I'm Skylar. What I mean is, those two dipshits have been looking for you guys for a couple of days. If I'm not mistaken, the girl is Jane and that weird ass creature is Rake."

"Why have they been looking for us?" I raised a brow questionably.

Each girl either mumbled or shrugged. After meeting the new girls and taking in my surrounding, I growled in frustration; I was tied down to a chair, the others were too. All of us were, what looked like to be, an abandoned Hospital room; old monitors were scattered at random, Hospital beds sat on one side of the room, and medical tools were spread on the counters. Damn it! We need to get out of here! I started wriggling in my chair, attempting to free a hand that was tied down to the arm of the chair.

"Oh... Another struggler!" A cold voice sneered into my ear, followed by a claw caressing my face.

"Leave her the fuck alone, dog!" Volatile snarled, kicking and struggling in her chair.

Gross! I shuddered in disgust, feeling something slide across my cheek; it was damp, warm, and slimy. It was Rake's tongue. Fucking pervert! Skylar and Jules streamed out a river flow of curses towards the inhuman creature, protesting for him to stop his actions. Eliza silently begged him to stop, while Marissa joined in with Jules and Skylar; Volatile continued struggling in her chair.

"Enough!" A woman's threatening voice broke through the screams and pleads, "Rake, I suggest you leave that girl alone..."

Jane... My eyes traveled to a woman in a short, black dress. She fucking tricked us... I knew I should've listened to my gut... Jane looked a lot different than her 'Frantic mother' disguise. Her skin was as white as snow; like Jeff's skin. Her hair was straight, like it was at the mall. The dress that she wore ended right above her knees, hugging her body tightly. Jane no longer had her sun glasses on; her eyes were pure black. Bottomless pits, cold, bottomless pits.

"You bitch..." I snapped a concerned gaze to a stirring Alyx, "To think I actually pitied you... I-"

Alyx was cut off by insane, creepy laughter that bounced off the walls. This made the girls grow quiet, while Jane pulled out her knife. The spine-chilling laughter only got louder, followed by the sound of... Music? It sounded like something you would hear on a Mary-go-round. Strangely, this brought comfort to my trembling form. I couldn't help but grin hopefully, hearing a familiar laughter; psychotic laughter. Jeff's laughter. Sure, the guy annoyed me to the brink of ending his life with a frying pan, but he also was strong. He could defeat Jane, right? Though, I was still confused as to why the Mary-go-round music was still playing.

"Jeffery, why don't you come out and play?" Jane's tone was that of a pouting child, "Or, you can watch as your little girlfriend gets gutted by my knife..."