Chapter nine: The Prophecy

A/N: Hey Squigglies! This chapter starts off with a bit of a Lemon scene! I just thought that I could warn some readers. Enjoy, you little perverts!

Alyx's POV:

                I groaned tiredly, feeling something slide across the side of my neck; it felt wet and slimy. I swear Smile Dog... If that's you... I'll hit you with a pillow... I thought in exhaustion. Hearing a dark, familiar, chuckle, I shot into a sitting position with wide eyes; instantly regretting it, feeling a horrible pain... Well... Everywhere!  Why am I naked?!

"Hey there, Babydoll..." A dark voice purred in my ear, resulting in arms being wrapped around me.

"Wha-What are y-you doing in m-my b-bed?" I stuttered horribly, turning to face Jeff's groggy expression.

"Recovering for our sex..." Jeff smirked wildly, "I'll admit... For a virgin, you were pretty good... and Delicious..."

Images of last night came crawling into my mind, causing my stomach to churn. What the fuck did he do to me? Drug me? Rape me? I mentally slapped myself, knowing very well that I had cooperated the whole night.

"Shut up," I grumbled, trying to squirm out of his grip.

"I know you are, but what am I?" He hissed childishly.

"That doesn't even make sense, Jeff! How does-" I stopped, biting my lip while fighting back a moan.

Damn it! He latched his carved lips onto the side of my neck, biting and sucking; causing me to tilt my head, giving him more access to my tender skin. I growled in annoyance as he forced me down, switching our positions so that he was on top. I attempted to squirm away again, only to have my legs be forced apart. Rape... I'm going to be raped... I sighed in pleasure, feeling Jeff's warm hand slid down my side. It's not rape if you enjoy it! An obnoxious voice sang in the back of my head.

"You should get dressed... Slender and the others are coming in an hour..." Jeff panted softly, removing his hand from my thigh.

"Good, I don't want a replay of last night," I hissed at him, obviously lying as I shoved him off me.

"Hm..." He snorted, forcing me back down with a snarl, "So much can be accomplished within an hour... Don't you think so?"

Before I could even reply, my legs were forced open once more. I glared at him with a growl, slightly panicking as he slithered down my flustered, bare, body. Jeff placed my legs over his shoulders, squeezed my thighs with his hands, and stuck his head between my legs.

"What ar-are yo-you doing? Sto-Stop, please – Oh! Aye, no, no, no, no!" I whined, feeling something wet and slimy enter my feminine part.

My hands shot to his messy hair, fingers entangling in his greasy locks. I couldn't help but sigh or chant his name, feeling his tongue slip around in me. Pulling him closer to my part by his hair, I moaned as his tongue slipped in deeper inside. Pull yourself together girl! Leon will – Leon! Shit, I forgot about my own little brother! Quickly, I shoved Jeff away from me; earning an agitated growl.

"What the hell?!" He hissed in annoyance as I climbed out of bed.

"Where's Leon?!" I hurriedly started to get dresses, figuring that I would take a shower later.

"At Nyra's house! I told her that your date... Well..." I turned, facing him with a scowl, "Look, he's at Nyra's house. You, obviously, were exhausted from round one, so I went and picked them up from the park. After I told Nyra that Christopher bailed on you, she agreed to let Leon spend the night at her house."