Chapter sixteen: Laughing Stars

[A/N] Hey Squigglies! Just a warning, there is a bit of a Lemon scene in Nyra's POV. I think it's called a smut scene? Anyway... If you want a 'Smut' scene between your characters, then just PM me. To me, a 'Smut' is the starting of a sex scene, but fades out. Yeup. Anyway, I'll do a 'Smut' but no more Lemons. I'm morally freaked from my first, and probably, last Lemon scene.

                 Sefa~!

Volatile's POV

               Blankly staring at the ceiling, I slowly shifted to my side; careful as not to kick Marissa and wake her. The dark room was filled with soft snores and occasional murmurs by a sleeping form. Damn, what's wrong with me? Might just be the sugar running through my veins... I inwardly sighed, promising myself that I would never touch another piece of candy ever again. Finally having enough of just lying on the couch wide awake, I slowly and quietly got up from the couch; stepping over the sleeping forms. Accidently kicking Ben, I froze and waited for him to wake and start yelling at me.

"Lower..." He mumbled, still sleeping.

I gave him a 'What the fuck?' look before continuing towards the door; slightly hearing Ben murmur Skylar's name a couple of times. Oh, what kind of perverted dream is he having? I unlocked the door quietly, opened it, and walked outside; of course, closing the door silently. Ben and Skylar were growing extremely close, they were almost inseparable. It was a cute thing to see. I couldn't help but think that they were falling for each other. Honestly, it was a bit weird for a normal human to fall in love with a Pasta. Shrugging it off, I plopped myself onto Alyx's rocking chair. I sat in silence, watching as some car passed by the house slowly. It was a small grey, rusty car; too old for me to tell what kind it was. What really put me on end was that a black Hummer followed the small car. The driver's window to the Hummer was rolled down, revealing a red-headed man with blue eyes. He had a cigarette in his mouth. This guy... There's something about him... I thought with a small nod, earning a wave from him before he sped off.

"That was odd..." I narrowed my eyes on the retreating Hummer, silently talking to myself.

Could that possibly have been the cars that followed Leon and Smiles? Thinking of the small boy caused a pinching sensation to be felt in my heart. I might not have known the small boy, but no seven year old deserves to die at that age; especially by a bullet wound. Shaking my head, I retrained my focus onto the cars. What kind of idiot drives at this time? I mentally growled, pulling my phone out of my pocket; reading the time. Four twenty-six... Damn that candy! I had eaten a whole bag of Peeps and Skittles with Laughing Jack. Hearing the door begin to open, I turned towards it; only to see a very sleepy looking clown.

"What are you doing out here, missy?" L.J yawned, closing the door behind him.

"Pranking oxygen..." I grinned at his confused expression.

The clown Pasta waved his clawed hand, indicating for me to scoot over. I did has he wanted, only to share the small rocking chair with him. Really, L.J? Really? I mentally questioned him, sighing as he grumbled about not sleeping.

"You're so weird..." He glanced at me, pointing at my face with a claw, "I mean, seriously... Who has red eyes?"

"Who has a coned nose?" I shot back with an innocent smile, "Maybe I just wanted to stand out... Be different..."

Laughing Jack only grinned at me; one only a psychopathic murderer can grin. He shook his head with a crazed giggle, patting my head in approval. Playfully, I swatted his hand away with a quiet laugh; hoping not to wake the others.