Prologue

"Just because there is a war going on, does not mean we have to get desperate." The Queen said to her son.
   "If it was father you wouldn't be telling him that he was wrong, or that he shouldn't do this." The Prince said.
   The Queen just stared at him.
   "I'm going." The Prince said.
   "So you're just going to go after a criminal?" The Queen asked.
   "To save the Kingdom, yes." The Prince said.
   "Vedran Elpis, you can't go after a criminal." The Queen ordered, "especially not the criminal that started this war." She said exasperatedly.
   "The only reason the war started is because they think the criminal is from my kingdom." Vedran said.
   His mother frowned.
   "I'll be fine." Vedran said, and started to go.
  "Is there no way for me to persuade you not to go?", She asked.
   "There is not." Vedran said, "I'll be back mother." He said, and left.
   The Queen sighed, "be safe, my dear son.".

   VailJones~A/N: hey guys and gals! So what do y'all think? It's a short Prologue I'm sorry. But that's what I had for it.
   I know it doesn't have Yin in it. I'm sorry.
   The next chapter will I promise, I've already written like five chapters. I probably won't put them all up tonight. I need sleep I have church tomorrow.
   So this is what you're getting till next time.
   Sorry guys and gals! Y'all will have to be patient.

   Love y'all!!! •VαίlJοηεs~Δ