Chapter Twenty; Two Demons and A Late Supper.

Eosfóros was amused by the situation, it was quite entertaining to watch Yiny as she prepared to summon him, it amused him even more knowing it wouldn't work, dear Yiny would be doing all this work, breaking the dragon law for the umpteenth time, and it would all be for naught.

   "You don't find this near as amusing as I do. Do you Kaceastial?" Eosfóros asked.

   "It's not me she's trying to contact Avgerinós." The demon said, he had just walked in, for some reason Eosfóros always knew when he was coming, it used to surprise him, but he had become accustomed to it.

   "Must you call me by my given name?" Eosfóros asked.

   "Would you rather me call you by your father's name?" Kaceastial questioned.

   "I would. It makes me feel like just as much of a dark angel as he is." Eosfóros replied.

   "But you're a demon." Kaceastial said.

   "I know. But I want all the other demons to know I am not just the son of a dark angel, I'm the son of the dark angel." Eosfóros said.

   He's such a drama queen. Kaceastial thought.

   I may be. But what are you?~ Eosfóros asked sounding a bit like a child than a noble demon.

   Kaceastial sighed.

   "Is the Prince helping her?" Kaceastial asked.

   "Yes he is." Eosfóros nodded once. "Is something wrong with that?".

   "No." Kaceastial said immediately. "although The Prince is a human.".

   "That doesn't matter." Eosfóros said. "He may be a human but he's a prince as well.".

   "That shouldn't make a difference." Kaceastial asked.

   Eosfóros sighed.

   "Yin has a hard time when it comes to anyone of the opposite gender." Eosfóros answered.

   Kaceastial nodded slowly.

   Eosfóros stared at Kaceastial.

   "Do you have feelings for Yiny?" Eosfóros asked finally.

   "Not the the same as the Prince." Kaceastial answered.

   "Protect her." Eosfóros said.

   "From what? She could take down an army by herself. I think she's capable of taking care of herself." Kaceastial said.

   "That's the way she acts." Eosfóros nodded with a slight smile. "But to be honest... on the inside she's scared to death.".

   "Of course you would know, she is-." Eosfóros cut Kaceastial off.

   "The summoning failed." Eosfóros stated.

   "That's good." Kaceastial said, a little irritated by being interrupted.

   "You should probably be going." Eosfóros said.

   Kaceastial nodded again.

   "Go. You are dismissed." Eosfóros ordered.

   "Yes Your Majesty." Kaceastial bowed just as dramatic and sarcastically as the tone he had used.

   Eosfóros rolled his eyes.

   "Do not mock me Kaceastial." Eosfóros almost growled.

   "Yes sir." Kaceastial nodded.

   "You may go." Eosfóros ordered.