Chapter Seven; Cea

Cea sat in the corner of the room, away from everyone, he was watching the door, and waiting, he was waiting for one of Klame's men to come and dispose of him sense he failed to kill, or detain The Shade.
   He had felt something odd about her, though he had also felt something odd about Klame, but they were two different types of odd. They felt different that humans. One of them was probably a demon and the other a dragon. He just needed to get close enough to one of them to be able to tell.
   Two people walked into the Inn.
   At first Cea payed no mind until he got a good glance at them, then they caught his eye.
   One was definitely a male human with brown hair and green eyes, the other could be either a female or a male, and was wearing a cloak with the the hood up hiding their face.
   The Shade, and that guy named Bolton who had been looking for The Shade.
   Looks like he found what he was looking for. Cea thought. Hmm I wonder.

\§/

   "Don't draw any attention toward us. Just go get a room." Yin ordered.
   "I won't. Don't worry." Vedran stated, and he walked over to the counter.
   "Hello. Me and my uh... companion need a room." Vedran said looking at the lady behind the counter.
   "Yeah, okay. What's you're name?" She asked looking really bored.
   "Vad." Vedran lied.
   "Okay Vad. Here is your room key. You have room number 7." She handed him the key with a fancy 7 etched into it.
   "Thank you... uh?" Vedran said.
   "Lina." The girl said, smiling an obviously fake smile.
   "Thank you Lina." Vedran thanked.
   "You're welcome." She said, and went back to what ever she had been doing before.
   Vedran turned, he was about to go back over to Yin when he realized something was off.
   Everyone seemed to be staring at Yin.
   Uh-oh. Vedran thought.
   Yin seemed to have already noticed, because she was reaching for the purple sword on her back.
   "Y-." Vedran started to say, then the place went to chaos.
   Almost every person in the room attacked Yin.
   Oh feces. Vedran thought. He started to go toward Yin, but he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.
   Vedran looked at the person who had grabbed his shoulder.
   The person looked familiar. He had blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
   "Hey! You're-." Vedran started.
   "Yes. I'm Cea." He stated. "Go to the stairs." He ordered.
   "But what about-." Vedran stated to speak again, but Cea cut him off again.
   "I will get The Shade. I want to ask both of you a few questions." Cea informed.
   "Okay...." Vedran said a bit wearily.
   "I'm not going to hurt either of you don't worry." Cea added with a slite, reassuring smile.
   Vedran nodded and went toward the stairs.

/§\

   Yin jumped out of the way as about twenty people lunged at her, she pulled her sword from the sheath on her back.
   Humans. Yin grumbled in her head.
   She had jumped out of the way, and into the shadows where she could not be seen.
   "Shade." She heard from behind her.
   "in whirled around to face a blonde haired brown eyed, familiar looking man.
   "Cea!" She exclaimed in a whisper.
   "Shh." Cea shushed her. "We need to get to the stairs without being seen." Cea informed her.
   "Okay. Let's go." Yin said, sheaths her sword, and they headed toward the stairs.
   No one noticed, they were to busy looking for her under the tables.
   Idiots. Yin thought.

\§/

   Cea took them to his room.
   Room number 17.
   "What do you want Cea?" Yin asked.
   "I just wanna ask you two a few questions." Cea stated.
   "Okay. I'm good at answering questions." Vedran said.
   "Then you first Bolton." Cea said a small grin showing.
   "Actually it's Vad. Vad Bolton." Vedran lied.
   "Really?" Cea asked. "Are you sure? You look more like a Vedran Elpis.".
   "Hehe. Yeah... I get that a lot." Vedran laughed awkwardly.
   "And The Shade?" Cea asked.
   Yin nodded.
   "You're a girl?" Cea questioned.
   "Yes." Yin answered.
   "A dragon girl?" Cea asked.
   "The only way you'd be able to tell if if you are also a dragon." Yin stated.
   "I am." Cea said.
   "And you're an assassin?" Yin questioned.
   "I am also that. Yes." Cea answered.
   "I'm guessing your wings are quite gray." Yin said.
   "They are." Cea said.
   Yin shook her head in disgust.
   "I usually only take requests that are to get rid of evil people." Cea stated.
   "Well now I know I'm evil." Yin said with an eye roll.
   "You did destroy two towns." Cea informed.
   "No body died." Yin growled.
   "I thought I was doing a good thing." Cea said, putting his hands up above his head in mock surrender. "Then I realized you were not human." He added.
   "And that I was a dragon?" Yin asked.
   "Yes. That as well." Cea nodded.
   They all were silent for a while.
   "What now?" Vedran finally asked breaking the heavy silence.
   LLet's go to our room." Yin suggested, though it sounded more like an order.
   "And get some sleep." Vedran nodded. "I like that idea." He added.
   Yin walked to the door, Vedran followed behind her.
   "Wait!" Cea stopped them.
   "What?" Yin asked, sounding faintly irritated.
   "Where are you two traveling to?" Cea questioned.
   "I'm looking for someone. Ved is just here to try to pester me into coming back to his kingdom to help him with a war that may or may not actually happen." Yin explained.
   "Ved?" Vedran asked. "The war is going to happen.". Yin rolled her eyes at this comment.
   Cea nodded. "And what if I may pry. Is The Shade's name?" Cea asked.
   "Yin." Was the female dragons simple answer, and then she left without giving either man a chance to say anything else.