Chapter Eighteen; Information

Yin walked up to the doors of the only six story building in Teufelshöhle. She opened the door and a lady at a counter looked up at her at first with little interest, till she noticed the cloak.
   "The lady rang a bell and another younger girl came in.
   "Risy go tell the boss that the girl in the cloak is back.'' the lady ordered.
   "Yes miss Star.'' the girl named Risy said and left.
   Yin leaned against the wall to wait.
   Star was obviously trying to ignore Yin, but kept glancing at her.
   Risy came back after a minute or so.
   "Follow me miss." Risy said.
   Yin followed the girl up a few flights of stairs up to the fifth floor.
   "You can go in." Risy said then walked away.
   Yin stared at the black door for a little while, then finally opened it and walked into the room.
   "Why if it isn't Yin. To what do I owe the pleasure of having you here?'' a man, maybe about four or five years older than her, asked.
   "I didn't come for a leisurely visit.'' Yin said. ''I came to ask you a question.".
   "Oh." the man said sounding disappointed.
   Yin pulled her hood off.
   "You came to me to ask a question? Couldn't you have gone to someone else?'' The man asked.
   "Yes Lys, there are other people in this town who can give me answers but you were my first choice.'' Yin said.
   "Oh I'm touched.'' Lys said.
   "I wasn't trying to flatter you. I was just telling you the truth.'' Yin stated.
   "Fine. What's your question?'' Lys asked.
   "Eosfóros. Who is he?'' Yin asked.
   "Eosfóros. I think he's a demon.'' Lys said.
   "You think?'' Yin asked.
   "I'll tell you everything I know about him for something in exchange." Lys smirked.
   "What?'' Yin asked.
   "A kiss." Lys smirked.
   Lys has always wanted Yin to work for him and has a messed up fixation with getting Yin to kiss him.
   Yin glared at him, she raise her hand, and Lys looked at her questioningly.
   Yin grabbed Lys's hand, and pinned it to the table.
   "Or I could just cut off all your fingers and toes." Yin threatened.
   "What?!'' Lys tried to stand up and pull away from Yin, but he couldn't get away, it was like he was glued to his chair.
   Yin took her knife from its sheath.
   Lys didn't know that Yin didn't at all intend to cut his fingers and toes off, but it was an intense threat and Yin knew that she could intimidate Lys as long as she had a weapon.
   "Wait!'' Lys exclaimed.
   Yin looked at him, her knife an inch from his fingers.
   "Eosfóros is a demon!'' Lys said. "But that's all I really know about him, I just wanted to make you think I knew more about him!''.
   Yin glared at Lys.
   "You're a moron." Yin said.
   "Eosfóros came through this town a while ago." Lys said.
   "When did he leave?'' Yin asked.
   "That's the thing. No one has seen him leave yet. But no one has seen him around town either." Lys explained.
   "What does he look like?'' Yin asked.
   "He has horns, black hair, and he wears a dark gray cloak.'' Lys said, then he smirked. "Now you owe me something.".
   "No. I don't.'' Yin sheathed her knife and turned to leave the room.
   Lys was able to get out of his chair.
   Yin was almost to the door when she felt and hand grab her arm.
   Yin started to turn to lash out at Lys but was pressed against the wall.
   A look of fear crossed Yin's features.
   At first Yin was sure he was going to kiss her, but he hesitated for some reason.
   "Usually you would have that knife against my throat." Lys said.
   Yin thought she heard a slight bit of worry in his tone.
   "What happened?'' Lys asked. "Did someone already forcibly kiss you?''.
   "It doesn't matter." Yin growled.
   Lys backed away but he had his hands on the wall on either side of Yin.
   "Who?'' Lys asked.
   "One of the guys I'm traveling with." Yin answered.
   "One of the guys? How many guys are you traveling with?'' Lys questioned.
   "Two." Yin said. ''Vad and Cea.''.
   "Which one kissed you?'' Lys asked.
   "Cea forcibly kissed me, and Vedran-... I mean Vad...'' Yin closed her eyes, and scolded herself.
   "Vedran? You mean Prince Vedran?'' Lys asked.
   "Maybe." Yin said.
   "So has the prince kissed you?'' Lys asked.
   "No, but he got jealous that Cea kissed me so I kissed Vad." Yin said.
   Why did I just tell him that? Yin thought.
   "Yin! Have you fallen in love with a Prince?'' Lys teased.
   "It doesn't matter." Yin snapped, and she pushed him away from her.
   "You have!'' Lys exclaimed.
   Yin glared at Lys.
   "I'm leaving." Yin said, and she headed toward the door.
   "Fine Yin, but just so you know if the prince breaks your heart you can always come to me.'' Lys smirked.
   Shut up.'' Yin muttered, she left the room, and she left the building.
   Yin headed back toward Blue Torpid.
   Trying to get information about me are you?~
   Go away.
   You wanna know where I am?~
   To be honest yes.
   I'll give you a hint~
   Yin walked inside the inn.
   I'm in this town, but I'm not in the town~
   That doesn't make any sense.
   You'll understand later~
   Eosfóros's chuckle was dark, then it faded to silence.
   Yin walked back into the inn room and laid down.
   "So, did you do what you needed to?'' Vedran asked, as he leaned over her, blocking Yin's view of the ceiling.
   "I got a description and some other slightly useful information." Yin said with a sigh.
  "What useful information?'' Cea asked sitting up, and he turned to face the bed Yin now laid in.
   "Apparently the guy I'm looking for came into this town but never left...'' Yin said.
   "So he's still here.'' Vedran grinned. He must've thought he said something smart.
   "That's the thing. He's not here. He vanished but didn't leave town." Yin informed.
   "That makes absolutely no sense." Vedran said.
   "Unless he's a Dragon, demon, an angel, or a dark angel." Cea stated.
   "I doubt that imbecile is an angel." Yin growled.
   "Why are you so sure about that?'' Cea questioned.
   "Because he made me destroy two towns." Yin said darkly.
   Cea just looked at her.
   "What about the description?'' Vedran asked.
   "He's tall with black hair and horns. No facial description because he always has his hood up." Yin said.
   "Sounds familiar." Cea said with a sly teasing tone.
   "Shut up. I'm not in a very good mood right now." Yin closed her eyes.
   "Who did you get the information from?'' Vedran asked.
   "An old acquaintance." Yin said.
   "Would this old acquaintance be a guy?'' Cea asked slyly.
   "Yin opened her eyes and sent an evil glare in Cea's direction.
   "I wish he wasn't.'' Yin said disdainfully.
   "Well. What do we do with this information?'' Vedran asked.
   "I'm gonna try a few things.'' Yin answered. ''But not today. I'm tired.'' She added, closing her eyes again.
   "Do you need someone to sleep with you?'' Cea asked, teasingly.
   "No.'' Yin snapped and turned over on her side to face away from Cea, but she ended up turning and facing Vedran.
   Vedran had been staring at Yin.
   "Am I going to have a nightmare?'' Yin asked.
   Vedran shrugged.
   "I don't know? I can't tell till the sun goes down and the moon comes up.'' Vedran answered.
   "That would have been nice to know earlier.'' Yin said.
   "You didn't ask earlier.'' Vedran stated.
   Yin sighed.
   "I'm gonna take a nap. Please don't stare at me. It makes me uncomfortable.'' Yin said, and closed her eyes.
   "Yes Yin. Have a nice nap.'' Vedran said with a smile, and he walked away from her bed.
   Cea stood up.
   "I'm gonna go look around some more.'' Cea said and left the room.
   Vedran sat down on the couch, he got a piece of paper, and decided he'd write a letter to his mother.

   A/N

   Lys is a pervert... I'm sorry. But don't worry. You might like him better later. Or you'll hate him more. Only I know, and I'm not gonna tell you.
   Mwahahahahahehehh! Ehehe.

   Questions will be answered. And more questions will appear! See y'all in the next chapter!

   Love you gals and guys! ~VJ¤