Chapter Two; Bogus Courtesy

"Well, well, well, if it isn't The Shade.", A man, with unkempt dark brown hair, piercing grey green eyes, and a scar going over his left eye, said.
   "I don't need your goody remarks, Klame." Yin said, "I need a favor." She said.
   "Would this be a favor for The Shade, or Yin?" Klame asked.
   "Same person.", Yin said.
   "What's the favor?" Klame asked.
   "My sword is on it's last leg.", Yin said, "all I need is a repair." She said.
   "Anything for The Shade." Klame said, with a hint of sarcasm.
   Yin longed to run him threw with the vary sword he'll be repairing, but she couldn't, she had promised not to kill any human.
   "Which sword will I be repairing?" Klame asked.
   "My saddle sword." Yin said, she had three weapons, her Sword she wore on her back, her saddle sword, and a knife hidden in her right boot, that not even Klame knew about.
   "Awe! I was hoping to fix your purple sword." Klame said.
   "It doesn't need repairing." Yin said, as she held out her saddle sword toward Klame.
   Klame clicked his tongue and pointed toward the sword, one of his men ran up and grabbed the sword, he then ran it up to Klame and gave it to him, Klame took the sword and looked it over, he shook it and it rattled, the hilt and blade were barely holding together.
   "I'll repair the sword, is there anything else you need?" Klame asked.
   "A place to sleep." Yin said.
   "My room is always open." Klame said evilly.
   Yin kept herself from running him threw, "no, thank you Klame." Yin answered. "I was more meaning a suggestion to which Inn or Tavern to stay at." She said.
   "Oh." Klame said, looking disgustingly disappointed, there is a tavern not to far from here, it's called Ixnaydoze." Klame said.
   "Thank you Klame, your courtesy is vary much excepted." Yin said.
   "You are vary welcome." Klame said, grinning.
   Yin turned to leave, "I'll be back tomorrow to either pick up my sword, or see how you're doing on repairing it." Yin said.
   "See yah then." Klame said.
Yin left.
   "That idiot girl just won us £500,000." Klame said, and laughed, his men laughed with him.

\§/

   Yin walked into the Ixnaydoze inn and realized something was off, vary off.
   No one was in the inn, more so there was no sign that anyone had been here for hours.
   Yin carefully looked around waiting for someone to spring out and kill or grab her.
   She was not about to be fooled and taken advantage of just for a stupid bounty.
   She ended up finding no one there, no one at all, the inn was completely empty, even the rooms were deserted, she went back to were she had entered.
   There stood a man in brown, with blonde hair, and brown eyes.
   "What do you want with me?" Yin asked the man.
   "I want you to know I'm just doing my job." The man said.
   "So you were highered to kill me?", Yin asked.
   "You could put it that way, yeah." He said.
   "First tell me your name." Yin said.
   "Cea." He said.
   "Odd name." Yin said.
   "Can I ask what The Shade's real name is?", Cea asked.
   "Never." Yin said, "you can call me Shade." She said, although this guy probably thinks it's a he, with her hood being up.
   "Fine, Prepare to die, Shade." Cea said.
   Yin just stared at him, "if I had a pound for every time I heard that." She thought.
   Cea lunged at her with his sword drawn, pointed at her chest.
   Yin blocked the attack with hardly any effort, she then put the sword to his neck.
   "I don't want to kill you." Yin said.
   "Why not? I've threatened to kill you?", Cea said.
   "It's just not my thing, killing people that is." Yin said.

~ The Shade: destroyed two towns without killing anyone, no casualties, hardly any injuries, and so much damage, it was like a tornado had went threw the towns ~.

   "Either you kill me, or I kill you." Cea said.
   "That's not how it works." Yin said, and kicked him in the gut, making him fly back toward the wall, and knocked him out, "sorry I had to hurt you, Cea." Her stare softened, "you're definitely going to have a headache when you wake up, I just hope your boss doesn't get angry and do what I couldn't." Yin said looking down at her feet sadly.
   She left the inn and decided to try a different one.
  Who did higher you, Cea? Yin thought to herself.