Chapter Three; Leaving Faversham

Yin woke up feeling something on her neck, her eyes opened and saw the confident, egotistical, proud smile of Klame, he had a sharp knife pressed against her neck.
   "Klame...." Yin growled.
   "Well, good morning Sleeping Shadow." Klame said evilly.
   "Can I ask why you're doing this?" Yin asked.
   "Because I got bored of you." Klame said.
   "Nice, thanks a lot. Now I know I'm boring." Yin said.
   Klame snorted out a laugh.
   "So after you kill me and you get my bounty, what then?" Yin asked.
   "I'll find out when it happens." Klame said, he started to press down on the knife, digging it farther into her neck.
   Yin didn't even flinch.
   There was a sound out side of the room; that sounded a lot like someone falling.
   Klame stopped, "what was that?" He asked loud enough to be heard in the hall.
   There was another dropping sound, and then the door nob started to turn.
   "Malik, if you're trying to be scary; you are doing a terrible job." Klame announced.
   The door that had started to open froze, and didn't move for a few seconds, then it was swung open.
   There, looking vary confused and a bit frightened, stood Vedran, although Yin still thought it was Bolton.
   "Who the heck are you?!" Klame asked.
   "Bolton." Vedran said, unsheathing his sword, and pointing it at Klame, "who might you be?" He asked.
   "Klame Olbaid." Klame said.
   "Okay, another question; why are you attacking an innocent, unarmed, girl?" Vedran asked.
   Klame chuckled, "she's not as innocent as she looks, this is not just any girl." Klame said.
   "That doesn't give you the right to attack her." Vedran said.
   "I want something I can only get if she's dead." Klame said.
   "What?" Vedran asked.
  "It doesn't matter!!" Yin yelled, she kicked Klame in the stomach, which got him away from her just enough to jump to her feet.
   Klame cursed inaudibly under his breath, and went to attack Yin again.
   Yin ducked slightly, and pushed his attack up above her head, then stomp kicked him in his stomach a second time, and started for the door grabbing Vedran. Who Yin still thought was Bolton.
   "Go! Don't follow me, go to where ever you need too, but don't come near me again!" Yin said, jumping on her horse, and went running.
   Vedran was disappointed, but he got on his horse.
   Klame ran out, got on his Black horse, and headed after Yin.
   Vedran sat there for a moment, thinking about whether or not he should follow the girl's orders or not, then had his horse follow Klame.

\§/

   Yin ran into the forest, she needed to get far away from any living human being, because she knew that this was probably going to get a little messy.

A/N from VαίlJοηεs.

   I know the last chapter was WAY longer than this, and I'm really sorry, but I have to admit that the other chapters that are already written are not vary long either.

   Anyway I was thinking I might do a few bonus chapter things about when Yin worked for Klame, and you'll get to know Malik, who was only just mentioned in this chapter.
   Malik probably won't ever be a huge character unless I do the bonus chapters.
   I will also warn if I do the bonus chapters, I've come up with the idea that Yin used to have a bit of a crush on Klame, but if y'all don't like that idea because (yah I know) Klame is disgusting.
   Although I'm kinda going with, he's not all bad he's just a delinquent kinda, and he's a demon, and demons mess with and hurt people because that's what demons do I guess.

   Love Y'all! Comment and Vote if you love this story! Or if you wanna tell me that this story isn't good.
   That's fine too, because I want honest opinions here.

•VαίlJοηεs~Δ