Chapter Seventeen; Jealousy Created by Cea

Cea stood up and headed for the door.
   "Where are you going?" Vedran asked suspiciously.
   ''Just gonna walk around and explore the inn." Cea said.
   Vedran stared at him with suspicious for a while, then shrugged and started looking through the small pile of books on the small table next to the couch.
   Cea left grinning.
   I got past the prince. Cea thought. Hmmm there was an empty closet somewhere around here.
   Cea had went looking around the inn that morning.
   Now for the Jealousy test. Cea leaned against the wall close to the almost empty closet. Yin will walk by any moment. I just gotta be patient.
   Cea frowned. I wonder how she'll react? Guess there's only one way to find out.

\§/

   Yin finished her shower, and got dressed.
   I hope the boys are getting along okay. Yin thought.
   Oh they're fine~
   Leave me the flare alone, and go burn in the earth's core!! Yin growled in her head.
   Now that's just hurtful~
   It was supposed to be.
   I just wanted to warn you about something~
   What? Yin sounded vary irritated. She didn't wanna put up with Eosfóros’s crap.
   Now Yin no need to use the C word~
   Yin rolled her eyes.
   Just tell me the warning and leave.
   Okay fine. Good feces. There is no pleasing you is there? Well anyway~
   Just get to the flaring warning dimwit!
   Nicer tone and I might~
   Ugh! Please.
   That's better. You might be careful when heading back~
   I have my sword. I'll be flaring fine.
   Nothing's gonna happen that you'll need your sword~
   Then what do you mean by ‘be careful’?
   Just that a certain assassin may assassinate your fear or trust either way...~
   That makes no burning sense!
   It will dear shadow~ it will...~
   An amused dark chuckle, then silence.
   Yin rolled her eyes.
   Stupid madman. Yin grumbled in her mind.
   Yin walked out of the bathroom her sword sheathed on her back sense apparently there was no danger that required her sword.
   Yin turned a corner, was jerked into a room-well it was more like a closet-, and was pressed against a wall with her mouth covered by a hand.
   At first she was in shock.
   Then she realized it was Cea, and a look of annoyance and irritation came onto her face.
   Cea removed his hand from her mouth he had a smirk plastered on his face.
   "What in the flaring core are you doing?" Yin asked.
   "Finding something out and testing something." Cea answered.
   Cea’s face was only an inch or so away from Yin’s.
   Yin slowly reached for the knife attached to her side...
   But before she could unsheathe the knife from her side Cea crashed his lips against her’s.
   Yin was overwhelmed with shock, she just stood there her eyes as wide as dinner plates, when she regained her composure, and sense-which took about ten second-she pushed Cea way.
   She had a look of anger and disgust on her face, then she pushed past Cea and left the closet without a word.

/§\

   Vedran had gotten bored in the room so he was going to go check on Yin or find Cea, whichever happened first.
   Vedran was walking down the hall when Yin came out of a closet.
   "Yi-." Vedran didn't finish, Yin had turned her back,and walked the opposite direction of the room, away from him.
   Yin had had a mixed look anger, horror, disappointment, and fear etched into her features.
   Then Cea walked out of the room (closet).
   Vedran’s eyes widened, he wasn't sure if he was shocked, angry, or both.
   Cea saw Vedran, but didn't say anything, Cea just walked past Vedran toward the room.
   After the shock wore off, a surge of anger ran through Vedran.
   I'm gonna kill him. Vedran thought, and walked back to the room.
   Vedran shut the door behind himself.
   "You kissed her." it took everything in Vedran not to yell that in anger.
   "Yeah I did." Cea answered calmly, Cea was standing near his bed with his arms crossed.
   Vedran glared at Cea, he stood near the door.
   "Why did you kiss her?'' Vedran asked.
   ''To find out if she would kiss back, and see how good of a kisser she was.'' Cea shrugged as if this was normal.
   "That's an awful reason to kiss someone!'' Vedran snapped.
   "And to see if you would get jealous.'' Cea added.
   ''Why you-!'' Vedran charged at Cea, Vedran tried to punch Cea, but Cea grabbed Vedran's fist.
   "That was a weak punch.'' Cea stated.
   "Shut up!'' Vedran snapped.
   Vedran and Cea ended up fighting each other seriously.

\§/

   Yin walked back to the room, she opened the door, the scene inside the room made her want to scream.
   Cea was on Vedran about to punch him.
   "Cea! Don't you dare punch Vedran.'' Yin ordered.
   Cea and Vedran both froze then looked at Yin.
   Yin grabbed the back of Cea’s collar and pulled him off of Vedran, then Yin helped Vedran up.
   Vedran obviously didn't have fist fight experience, or at least isn't good at fist fights, because he was in bad shape compared to Cea.
   "What did you two think you were doing?'' Yin asked.
   "Vedran tried to punch me first.'' Cea stated.
   "I don't care! You don't fight your ally.'' Yin ordered.
   "He kissed you.'' Vedran said.
   Yin looked at Vedran.

FLASHBACK.

   Yin walked out of the closet, she thought she heard someone say her name. She couldn't tell who it was. She didn't want to talk to anyone right this moment. And Yin thought it might be Vedran, who she couldn't bare to talk to yet.

   Yin just kept walking. She needed to cool off. So she went to the bathroom to splash her face with water.

FLASHBACK end.

   That must have been Vedran who tried to call my name. Yin thought.
   "He kissed you, so confronted him.'' Vedran explained.
   Yin stared at Vedran for a while.
   To Vedran it felt like Yin was looking into his mind and soul and reading them like books.
   "Are you jealous?'' Yin asked, finally breaking the silence, but not the stare.
   ''I… I don't know.'' Vedran answered.
   "You are.'' Yin said, she walked over to Vedran and stood right in front of him.
   Vedran didn't answer.
   "You shouldn't be jealous.'' Yin stated.
   "Why?'' Vedran asked.
   "Because you got something he doesn't." Yin answered.
   "What?'' Vedran sounded baffled.
   Yin grabbed Vedran’s collar, pulled him down, and pressed her lips against his.
   Vedran’s eyes widened.
   Before Vedran could think to kiss back Yin pulled away.
   I shouldn't have done that. Yin regretted.
   But you did~
   Vedan still looked shocked.
   "A kiss from me.'' Yin answered. Yin then looked at Cea.
   "Are you jealous now?'' Yin asked.
   "Nope I’m fine.'' Cea said he sat on his bed.
   Yin sat on her bed, and pulled her sword and sheath off her back, She looked at Vedran who had a bruise on his cheek from the fist fight.
   Yin sighed, and she stood up from the bed and got her small bag she wore on her side, She took out a small container (about the size of a golf ball), she walked over to the couch that Vedran now sat on and sat next to him.
   Yin opened the container and dabbed some of the cream stuff on Vedran’s bruised cheek, she started to massage it into his cheek.
   Vedran flinched.
   "Ow! You're not supposed to massage it. Are you?'' Vedran asked.
   "Yes you are. It helps jet the blood flowing.'' Yin stated.
   "Oh.'' Vedra said.
   Cea was laying down with his eyes closed, obviously pretending to ignore them, but he was actually listening.
   Once Yin was done she took a good look at the brown-blue bruise, it had only faded a little.
   "Do you want me to put something else on it to cover up the bruise? Yin asked.
   "No. It's fine.'' Vedran said with a smile. ''Thank you Yin.''.
   "You're welcome.'' Yin said, then she stood up.
   "I've gotta go some place.'' Yin said.
   "I'll-. I mean, we'll come with you.'' Vedran said.
   "No. I'm going alone, neither of you are coming.'' Yin snapped.
   "What? Why?'' Vedran asked.
   "Because both of you are in time out for fighting.'' Yin stated.
   "We are not children.'' Cea sat up.
   "You've acted like children.'' Yin said.
   Cea rolled his eyes.
   "You're both staying here.'' Yin ordered.
   "Yes Yin.'' Vedran said with a slight sigh.
   "Fine. Whatever.'' Cea said, and laid back down on the bed.
   Yin turner to leave.
   "Bye Yin.'' Vedran said.
   "Bye Vedran. Bye Cea.'' Yin said.
   Cea said bye, and Yin left Blue Torpid.

A/N

Bum bum BUMMMMmmm!
Where is Yin going?! Find out next time!

Hehe. Okay. This chapter is really weird. First Cea kisses Yin then Yin kisses Vedran. Weird level on high and jealousy leven on high.
But anyway the next chapter is just gonna be weirder.

Oh! Also! I wanna know if you want me to put up a Character name pronunciation chapter? If so tell me!
I tried to put it up earier but it messed up and I wasnt gonna retype the WHOLE thing.

Love Y'all!..
Buy Gold! Bye!
~V¤J·