Something.. Or Someone New?

~CLICK ON THE PICTURE~
----------

       ~Caden's Pov~
Maybe I am too controlling.
   I look through books, dated back to 300 years to 100 years. I wanted to learn more about the origins or Raiders, or this place itself.
I should go apologize to her.
I run up to her room knocking on the door.
"Kyra? I'm sorry, I guess I'm just stressed out since.. Well you know, I don't mean to be controlling it's just I don't want to lose somebody else... Kyra?"
I open the door and look around too see the room was bare.
She didn't.
I move in more and take a better look. I find my foot stomping on the ground like a kid, telling her name in anger.

She went anyways!!

I find myself picking up my iron sword and running out the door.

~Kyra's POV~
After that whole incident, I found myself leaving the shop pretty quickly. I didn't want anybody else having a jump on me again, it's not very fun.

The person who saved me, he wore the same clothing as apocalypse,
But they want us dead..

So who was that?
Did they have a traitor they didn't know about?

I shook my mind from these thoughts, and decided to focus on the important task at hand; I needed to get home. I lost my horse.

He must have taken it.

I try thinking of a way to get home, otherwise it would take 30 days just to get back, let alone the mobs and raiders.

"Caden's gonna kill me.." I sigh and start walking towards the direction of the base.

-------

~Caden's Pov~

As I was walking I start mumbling to myself what all could have happened. I went ahead and rebuilt the portal, since I had 3 obsidian at least. It doesn't need many repairs either, just a few blocks missing. I jump through and see someone walking in the distance.. Wait.. I think that's her!

Wait I'm mad at her!!

I called for her, and started running towards her when some random person bumped into me.
"Hey!"
It looked like she had shimmering golden hair, with one strand a blue streak. It also looked like she wore Jean type pants and a white shirt with a yellow bow with what looks like white bunny ears on top of her head.
She looks at me with this.. Worried yet excited look?

"Hey Frat Boy! What's up? Um, mind if I hide over here?"

She splashed an invisible potion on both of us, as my arms and body start to disappear??
"What the!-"
She quickly covers my mouth.. But I can't see her, where is she?!

"She went over there!" I quickly hear the footsteps of a group of people.. It doesn't look like Apocalypse, I think it's  The Crystallites.. They search for rare objects, or someone who can MAKE rare objects. Wait, that would mean-

"Come on! Hurry up!"
They quickly run past us. Just in time to, for right after that the potion starts to wear off..

"Whew! That was a close one!"
She winks at me, and I guess my expression is confused and defensive at the same time, because she backs up saying "woah woah woah, I'm friend, not foe!"

"...." I didn't say anything, I was trying to process what just happened.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Tatum, nice to meet you!"

-------
Should I continue writing? Comment down below <3

(Even though either way I still probably will)