~A Secret Noone knew~

~Nic's Pov~
Jackson takes us into a small cave somewhere outside of the Gp market. He opens a small hatchet that was covered with dirt. Inside the hatchet was a small stone button. When he clicked it, the cave wall in front of us opened with the sound of Pistons moving from side to side.

What has this guy been doing..

We walk inside to a lab-like area, surrounded with different machines.

"Where are we?" Caden asked Jackson with a curious expression on his face. You can tell he has the urge to touch everything, even though Jackson told us not to touch anything...

"This is my lab. Well, one of them." Jackson smirked, continuing down the hallway.
I didn't want to say anything, so I continued walking.

Jackson, or "Jax" according to some of the equipment in here, started messing with a machine.
"Um... What exactly are yo doing?" Caden asked.
"From here, we can hack into their system and spawn in Gp. Though, instead of a team of two, we'll be in a team of three." Jackson replied, not taking his eyes away from the screen.
"For now, we need to select our kits, and see how are contestants are doing."

This was all a little..confusing. For one second we were in market square trying to meet up with each other, and then the next we're trying to help our friends win? This is really confused..
I'm decided to ask him to explain what the heck is happening.
"Hey Jackson, you seem to know a lot.. Do you think you could explain what the heck is doing on here?"

"Hm?" He types in a few more buttons on a screen, making images that look kind of high-tech pop up.
"Oh, well.. Of course you know Tatum and Kyro didn't really sign up for Gp, right? Well, I know who did. When we bumped into you guys in market square, she accidentally dropped a book. Before I could return it, my friend dragged me away. I really tried not reading it, but it's me so I did anyway. It turns out it was a small dialog journal she kept with her. I remember someone she mentioned in there with the name "Lilli." I didn't think about it until now, because she is actually the one who signed them up. What for? I have no idea. When I discovered this, I sent two people in to help them out until we could reach them. Carly, a pixie. And Anthony, who is actually just a hologram in there from the real world. They're both in the crystallite faction, so I would t be surprised if Tatum knew them.. At least, if she could even remember them. They're extremely good with machines, so this was just easy for them."

That explains.. A lot. Before he could continue any longer, a bright light from his computer started to shine on our faces.
"Got it!" Jackson Exclaimed. "Alight.. Who's ready to kick butt and look badass while we do it?"
----------------------------------------
~Tatum's Pov~
"Concentration.. 64.. No repeats.. Or hesitations.. I'll go first.. And then you'll follow.. Category is.. Weapons! GLAIVE'!"

"BOW!"

"LONG SWORD!"

"AXE!"

Carlie and I were bored.. So we started playing concentration. Hehe, I'm winning.

"Uhhhh..dagger!" She tried to stutter out quickly. It was too late..
"HA! You already hesitated! YESS I WINNN!"

"Pft whatever."

At this point Anthony wanted to join in.
"COME ONN I WANNA PLAY!"

Both Carlie and I shouted at him, "NO!"
"Aweee, no fair!"
The room was soon filled with laughs.

I looked over towards Kyro, who was writing something in a book. I guess that's what she got the feathers and inc sacks for..

"Hey, Carlie?" I asked.

"Hm?"

"How have we not been found yet?" It was a question lingering in my mind for a while now.
"Well," she began, "since I'm a pixie.. I have the ability to face a shield! I'm actually a VERY high level one as well, so they last for a long time."

"Wooah, you're a pixie??" I asked.

From behind her back, a Gorgeous pair of colorful and sparkly wings fluttered.
"THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL! " I awed over them.

"Hehe, thx!~"

"You know.. WE SHOULD HAVE A BON-FIRE!" Anthony shouted.
"OMG YES!!" Carlie agreed, jumping into the air while random confetti blasted around her. Where did she get that..

"OK HELP ME GET THE MARSHMALLOWS!"
They both ran into another room. I took this time to talk to Nostalgia. I went outside the cave type-thing, and sat on a bed of grass within the hill.
"Nostalgia, where are you?"

Before I knew it, a small black ghost-like cat was sitting in front of me.
"Hey buddy." I pet it in its head, smiling.
"Meows!~"

"You're just so cute, and pretty lucky.. I mean you don't have to worry about anything! Just when you're going to eat."

"Mrow~"
"Come here buddy"
I picked him up and held him close.

You're the one person I know I can trust.
-------------------------------------------------------