~Reunion~

~Kyro's Pov~
We slowly come up to the campsite, and lean against a tree. The people by the fire sound like they're talking about their plans. It sounds really basic, they are defiantly new. It's either that.. Or they knew we were coming, and are pretending to not see us. It's a surprise attack, or would be. You could dodge that if you went to a specific side during their attack, and if they had a sword you could climb into the tree and attack from a distance. Or, have the jump that is. We learn this in the when we're 9.. At least I did.

I draw back my bow, and use my Bow Skills on it. In Gp, if you win, your weapon can have a certain skill attached to it. You choose this skill before Gp, that way you can use it during the match. Mine is Ice Shard, Aero Strike, and Multi finder. Ice shard, when used, freezes the target your arrow hits. Aero strike aims directly for a certain spot on their body, with 5x more power then a regular arrow, and Multi Finder sends 20 at a time by just shooting one, each sending a small blast of smoke to distract the enemies.

I know Tatum has 3 as well, but the only 2 I know of for now are Lighting Glaive and Fury Shots. Now that I think about it, her final one could be a Nights Wrath. Nights Wrath can only be activated at night, but allows her to lock her g,alive onto a target, and send multiple slashes at a death spot on their body. They die immediately, but the accuracy isn't very high. Lightning Glaive does what it sounds like, basically sending bolts of blue lighting onto the target, which can sometimes stun them. And her Fury Shots surround the target the duplications of herself, as her sword gathers energy from the sun or moon for a powerful impact.

Both of our weapons glow baby blue when we use them, with shimmering specs falling from them. If we win, I'm gonna be reaally excited to use these. Honestly, this is SO COOL!! Ehm.. Excuse me.
I drink Tatum's potion of swiftness, and wait for her cue.

She takes one step out, cues me and we both jump out from different sides. I aim my Aero strike towards the campfire, so they won't be able to see as well. Tatum lets her Glaive charge, then uses Fury Shots. She aimed for the shadow while I aim for the boy. Just as her Glaive locks onto its target, and she takes 20 hits, the shadow disappears. Wait..what?

"Tatum, MOVE!" Just then she jumped up swiftly onto a tree. She had to choose the height skill, otherwise she couldn't do that.
Just as she did, a shuriken that was hidden beneath her exploded. The smoke cleared out, revealing 2 characters.
The girl we had spotted earlier, and a boy with black short hair covering ones of his gray eyes. His sleeves on his light gray hoodie were up, and he was aiming a sword to my throat.
The shadowy girl, looking towards Tatum holding 2 shurikens in her palms, which were glowing black,  and began to speak.

"Well.. Good to see you guys." She spoke in a mocking voice that made me want to slap the smug smile off her face, but I couldn't help to smile slightly.

"I can see you two fell for our distractions. What a shame... You seem like good players, of course this is where I have to end you, no hard feelings!"
She looks towards me. Her mischievous smile was still plastered across her face. She had an Apocalypse sign on the back of her hand.
"This was a nice reunion, sister."
----------------------------------------------------------
    ~Nic's Pov~
We're watching the screen that shows us the Gp fight in market square. It's actually the longest lasting fight. They should have closed the borders in by now, but for some reason they choose to keep them up longer..

"What are they gonna do??" Caden can't take his eyes of the screen. He won't even stop to eat.
My eye sight is more then the average person.. I can go to a small shop for dinner in the market, yet still see the tv.

Tatum's been coughing and sneezing a lot.. Even her face looks a little red. I think she's getting sick, but won't tell anyone. She has a kitty sneeze, and it's so quiet I wouldn't be too surprised Kyro hasn't heard yet.

More and more people have started joining Caden and Jackson watching the screen.. The only thing is, I don't want to. Every time I do my heart pounds as if they're gonna die.. I don't like the feeling, and I'm not going to force myself to have it.

Jacksons looking at a book, it has writing I can't read. It's in a different language, not a normal language though.
I shouldn't worry too much about it as for now. I turn to take a bite of my French fry when gasps come from the crowd, and I turn around with such a shocked expression, it could be counted as a lightning.
----------------------------------