||A Glitch||

~-Caden's Pov~
"So what you're telling me.. Out of nowhere, mind you.. Is that there's a glitch in here that NO-ONE has addressed in 20 years? Not only did you stop there, but it's supposed to help us leave this place?"

While walking with Jackson and Nic, I made a few slight comments on how I..feel.

~Earlier~

"Oh. My. God. We've been walking for HOURS!"
Jackson turned to me with an annoyed expression, before saying; "We've been walking for 5 minutes.

"Can't you just tell me where we're even going? Even my FEET are beginning to think you're crazy."

"You know, I would trust a bear chasing me through the forest with fish glued to my body more than this "Glitch" thing."

~End~

......
Yeah, just a few..

"Look, be extremely quiet now.. It's up there, do you see it?"

"Um.. No, no not really."

Nicolas continued walking the entire time. His head was shadowed by his reddish hoodie.

"Look, if we're going to complete this you guys have to be cooperative."

We approached a small, spiky floating object that would glow a sky blue every 2 seconds.

"Ok, I'm going to place it in this jar.. Hopefully the entire place won't crash."

He slowly reached for the glitch. As the glass cylinder touched it's rough edges, the ground shook in a flash. Just 5 seconds later, everything went dark.

Jackson capped the glitch in the glass, turning towards our direction.

"Whoops.."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Carlie's Pov~
In the corner of my eye, I could see Cathrine whispering "I'm sorry.." To Tatum.

"Ok Cat,"

"Cathrine."

"Catheline, please bring me the brat over there! I'm really interested to see what knick-knacks I could make out of her!"
Mila spoke too cat.

Kyro, who's bow was aimed for Mila's heart, quickly changed her path to Tatum's cage. In one swift moment, the arrows froze the barrier, allowing Tatum to break it with ease.

Cat looked amused. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure I could see flames coming off of Milas body...

"OH YOU'RE SO DEAD!!"
She yelled, before grabbing her sword.

Kyro loaded another arrow, waiting for her attack when the lights went off.

"What?? It was just day time!! This stupid system must be broken! Cat, hand me a potion of night vision!"

"We're all out.." Cat responded, no hint of remorse what so ever.

"We just BREWED some yesterday, what are you talking about?" Mila said frustrated.

Tatum and Anthony made their way over to us.

"Here"
Tatum whispered, handing darkish blue night potions.

I shrank back to my pixie form. If we're going to go anywhere, nows the time to meet up with the boys.

"Guys, follow me! I know where Caden, Jackson and Nic went too."

As I was leading into the forest, you could hear the angry stomps and screams from Mila.

"WHEREVER YOU ARE, I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU! THIS ISN'T THE LAST YOU'LL SEE OF US!!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel like a horrible person
I haven't updated in so long ;~;

I feel really bad, but I'm trying to get situated for the summer

You guys know, long breaks and stoof.

Thank god there are thousands f other stories. It's heavenly =^.^=
(Sorry it was so short, I was time limited)

My explanations for everything are in my "Updates" book.

(If you haven't seen it and wondered, haven't seen it at all, don't care, or looked in it but were confused. Just read the description ;] )

Thank you <3
Caio!~
----------------------------------------------
(Word count; 576)
----------------------------------------------