A lifetime Ago

~Kyro's Pov~
"You have 10 seconds to state your name. Now." My bow is still drawn back. I wasn't going to let my guard down for one second.
"Relax princess, I'm not here to stir up trouble." He moved around my fire like he owned it. It looked like he had light brown haired that covered one of his eyes, with a gray hoodie under his black coat. He looked comely, but of course I wasn't going to say that.
"3 seconds left." After I said that, He sighed.
"Nicholas. Nic for short." He bows like he's meeting the queen. Why is he so weird?
"Hmmm what about Nici?" I ask and wait for a response as I slowly lower my bow. "Call me that and this sword will be in your throat." I instantly raise my bow again, aim for tree above us and shoot. A couple seconds later he's picking up a pinecone that had fallen upon his head. I smile, just to mess with him. "What was that about your sword...?"
He lets out a small laugh, then his face turns immediately. "Ok, fine." He places down his backpack, getting a log and setting it down right next to it.
"Uh what do you think you're doing?"
I back away a bit. I still don't trust him, even though I feel like I want to.
"For someone who saved your life, you aren't being very friendly."
My eyes widen a bit. I knew it was him!
"YOU!" I suddenly find myself saying aloud. "Why did you do that? Who are you? Are you a traitor? How do you have a diamond sword when all the diamonds are gone?" I say the words quickly, like I wanted to learn more and more.
"Woah, woah! One at a time cat!"
He backs up like he was blasted with air.
"Sorry. Ok, why did you save me?"
He sighs, stands up and stretches.
"You reminded me of someone I knew. I don't like Apocalypse anyways, they think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, when they're cowards who send people to do their work for them."
He sets down a sleeping bag, which I still don't know why he's doing that. "What makes you think you have the right to sleep here?"
He gives me a stern look and gets comfortable in his bag. "You're alive because of me." That's the last thing he says before turning over, falling silent.

I couldn't say anything, he was right. At the last its meeting someone new, which is something positive, right?

Right

I lay down in the grass. I didn't have tools or anything, so I just stare at the stars until a bag hits me.
I look over to see Nic leaning up, then turning over without a word. I went ahead and used the bag, it would be rude not to, even though I've slept on the grass many times. While staring at the stars, I start to drift off.

-------DayTime-------

~Caden's Pov~
I wake up and stretch. The ground was really hard, and my back feels like it's killing me. Tatum hands me a pink potion saying "Here. It was rough on me to." She drinks hers, and pink swirls form around her.
"Ok! Shall we go on?" She looks at me, smiles and waits for a response. "Sure." I say.
"Don't be so sad!" She says back and looks around at the direction we should be heading.

It's kind of hard not to be sad when your best friend could be dead.

I stand up and try to think positive.
"Alright, what direction did she head?"
She looks around and sniffs the air.
"That way!" She points towards some mountains and... A dome.
"Toward..."
She points.
"Generated Pvp"

-------

Sorry Caden's Pov was short! I had more homework then I thought today, so Caden's had to be a little short! If you have any questions leave it in the comments below. None the less I hope you're enjoying the book so far, and Serve a spell for a great day! Bye!
-------