~ A Journey Ends ~

Kyro's POV

All I hear is voices. Discussing, laughing, talking around me. I felt dizzy... I felt as if I were awake in a dream. My eyes were closed.

I opened my eyes slightly.

I could see Nic and Caden, leaning against the wall near me. I didn't think twice about this... whatever they're talking about, it must be important enough for Nic to take off his hoodie. There was someone else with them... he had a dagger, it seemed.. I couldn't see his entire body. He was wearing mostly black. I feel like I've seen him before...

Tatum was in the corner of the main room. Setting up her brewing station, Jackson was standing next to her. It looked like he was trying to help her set up her brewery station.
We agreed before-hand to let Tatum stay with us.. she was practically my best female friend. It didn't phase me at all.

My bow, and it's arrows were hanging up on the wall. Thanks to the glitch, we were able to keep the powers our weapons held for us.

I was laying on a bed. In the corner f my eye, I could see Tatum walking over to me.

"Hey, Ky?" She whispered to me. "I'm not sure if you're awake, but.. it's crazy, huh? To think, this entire adventure, all of the friends you made here, they're all because of Gp. As deadly as that match is, a part of me will miss it.. you know? But hey, don't be sad! We still have time on our hands... we still have each other. The journey will never end."

She placed a potion next to my bedside. It had a baby blue gradient color to it.

I looked over towards the bottle.

Swiftness. The first potion she ever gave to me.

A smile crept upon my face. Slowing sitting up, I look towards everyone in the room.

"So," I continue, "Where are we off to next?"

Tatum smiled.

"Wherever Gp wants to take us," she replies with passion for adventure.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
And, it's finished!

Hope you all enjoyed reading Generated Pvp.

Originally, I wasn't going to complete this book. My schedule got crazy, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue.

But, I did! And I'm happy for that. Thank you all for your support in my first book I've ever written on here - and I'll see you in the next one!

Caio ~ =^-^=