||Leaving||

||WARNING!||
||This chapter contains a bit a excessive details. Intended for a mature audience!||
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Tatum's Pov~

"Kyro? Ky?"

I push aside a pair of bushes that were blocking my path.

I have my brew bag right next to me, just in case something.. happened, y'know?

I heard a groan in a small area surrounded by trees.

As I followed the noise, I saw a tail peeking out of a pile of leaves.

"Hello? Ky?"
I ask.

"Ugh.. over here."
I look towards the voice to see Ky sitting up. The leaves fall of her face, you could tell she had a rough night..

"Me-OW! What happened to you?"
I ask.

She looks around her, as if she's trying to find a magical wisp through the air or something...

"Nothing.. wait a second," she looks down at her arm, "Dammit!" She tells, pulling a dart from it.

"What? What is it?"
I ask.

"Nothing.. don't worry about it."
She sighs, sitting up.

I feel kind of bad for her. She looks like she's had no sleep...

"Heh, well, please don't ever LEAF me again!" I snicker.

"Heh.. heheh.. Hahaha!" Her small giggles turn into a full blown laughter. It makes me smile, I've always wanted someone who enjoys my puns.

"Come on Ky, the others already started up the tail. We're almost at the place, remember?"

"Right, let's catch back up with them."

We started ahead on the trail. Only God can tell what will happen to us now...

----------------------------
Mila Pov~

Everyone in this faction... EVERYONE! All complete IDIOTS! These morons have no reason to even be here. I swear, if I knew why Athinian even chose them...

It doesn't matter now. All that matters is that they're gone. If no one has the sense in this faction to get rid of them, I WILL.

Kyro is full of shit.. she's always telling lies to her so called "friends"

Tatum is a bitch, just like her brother. She had the chance to join us, who would refuse? We're the most POWERFUL faction here.. heh. Pathetic.

Jackson? That guy? Don't even get me started. We heard about his betrayal before he could even come through with it. Don't mess with Apocalypse.

Nicolas... Caden... heh.
Nicolas tries to little, while Caden tries to much. Pathetic. Everyone's so pathetic.

By the time I'm done with them... all their sins will be forgiven. Heheh... hahaha!

See you all soon...

-----------------
Kyro Pov~

We walk on a path underneath a cave. There's a waterfall on the outside that looked.. well, beautiful.

I'm a bit nervous.. this entire incident has me shaken up. It's my fault we're in this mess.. I should have just listened to Caden.. I shouldn't have traveled to the shop.. but what was I supposed to do? It's been overrun by Apocalypse...

"Ky? What's wrong?"
Carlie flies onto my shoulder in her pixie form. I thought they were just holograms.. were they not?

"Oh, heh, nothing. Just thinking to myself."