4

*JOVANI*

When I got out of the shower I saw that I had new DMs on my Instagram so I went through and read them. One message was from 99gsgirl a fan page that makes amazing edits.

Hi Jovani. Nalah Santiago is the girl who runs this page. She was watching your broadcast when you said there was a new girl in your art class today, but she seemed weird. That was Nalah She won't admit it to me, but I know she's really sad about it. She had a terrible first day of school and hearing you say that didn't help. I just wanted you to know that you really hurt her.

The message was sent 38 minutes ago...I thought about responding, but I didn't know what to say, so I closed the message and got off of Instagram. I definitely noticed that Nahla didn't message me goodnight on Snapchat.

"Is something wrong?" Julian asked me when he came back from his shower.

"I messed up man. I hurt one of our goons."

"Huh?" He sat on the end of his bed, angled towards me. I sat up and pulled up her fan Page on Instagram. Julian smiled when he saw the screen.

"I follow this page, her edits are dope." Then he frowned. "Wait, what did you do?"

"Remember on broadcast when you started talking about the new girl at school and after you called her cute I said she seemed weird?"

"Yeah..."

"Her name is Nalah and she runs this account. She's been a fan of us for months and not only did I ignore her in class, but I called her weird with 400 people watching."

"Damn bro. How did you figure it out?"

"Someone messaged me from the account and told me that she was watching the broadcast and I really hurt her feelings."

"You need to fix it Jovani. I don't know how...that fanpage has been around for a long time."

"I know." I sighed. I followed the page when it had 17 followers, it has 314 now. "I know."

"I feel so bad." Julian frowned. "I didn't try and talk to her, and she sits close to me."

"You didn't know bro. She messaged me on Snapchat yesterday and told me she was scared about starting at a new school. I completely forgot about it. I didn't even reply to it. She probably hates me."

Julian just sat shaking his head. "Fix it. Just fix it."