31

*JOVANI*

When I sat up against my headboard so did Nalah.

"What're you doing?"

"Oh, I just wanna post the picture Julian took."

"Oh." She nodded and scooted close to me.

"What should be the caption?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Whatever you want."

She layed back down and angled her head to watch me as I typed. When I looked down at her she smiled, but didn't stop looking at me. I shook my head, laughing, and kept typing the caption. When I finished I posted the picture and put my phone on the charger and layed down, facing Nalah.

I looked at her with admiration and she blushed.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing. You're just so perfect."

She laughed and buried her face in the pillow. "Stop it."

"I'll stop when you stop being perfect."

She turned around, blushing and layed down with her back facing me.

"Babe. Look at me." I pleaded.

"I can't." She laughed. "I'm still blushing."

I put my hand on her shoulder and she faced me again.

"Can I have a goodnight kiss?" I asked quietly, already pulling her closer.

"Yes." She answered.

I looked into her beautiful brown eyes under the moonlight coming in from between the window blinds. I propped up on my elbow and she did too. When I felt her lips touch mine she moved closer. We kissed slowly, and when I started to pull back she kissed me again.

"How am I supposed to sleep when I get butterflies just looking at you." She sighed.

"I don't know." I laughed.

"Goodnight Jovani." She told me.

"Goodnight babe." I kissed her cheek and when she turned away from me again I wrapped my arm around her. I kissed her shoulder and let my head fall onto the edge of the pillow she was laying on and then closed my eyes.

So this is what it feels like to fall asleep with your whole world in your arms.

Before Nalah came into my life I never thought I'd find someone that really liked me. Some girls flirt with me just because I'm "famous" on YouNow, but Nalah was always a loyal fan, she really cares about Julian and I. And now I care about her just as much as she's always cared about me...if not more.