Chapter 1

What was you takin?

The music was blaring in the party as I walked in. The vibe was great and lights were flashing as I walked out of the limo. I stepped out of the limo and as my white louboutines touched the red carpet,I hear people call my name.

"Cookie!" "Cookie,what's it like,having coming out of jail after 17 years?"

"How is your marriage with Mr.Lyon?" That's the question that made me almost trip. Weird ass thing is,I never actually fell. A big pair of caramel hands snaked their way around my waist. "You look beautiful,Cookie"he whispers in my ear,as I gasp...relieved that I didn't fall.

"Thank you. You lookin fine too."I say. I then face palm my face. Shit! Tameeka told me not to compliment this man. "You shouldn't be complimenting that punk ass nigga after leavin your ass in jail all those years! He ain't even taught them well. They just rich ass kids who feel entitled,now. You there to fix,things sister girl,remember that!"

"A'ight"I shrugged,then picked up my clutch and left.

So now Lucious still got his hands around me and we're walking into the building. As we walk in,a journalist comes out of nowhere and asks: "Are you two still married?" "Listen,sir,I'mma tell you one more fucking time,to keep your distance! Cookie and I are here to enjoy ourselves. Would you please get back and no,we're not married anymore."he angrily says.

We make our way to the party and sit down. Lucious pulls my chair out for me and orders two sushi platters. "When the fuck you eat real food? You never used to eat this? When's time for roast chicken or stews and stuff?" He warms up my heart by laughing his deep,sexy laugh and says: "Cookie...I still have time to eat real food. You think I eat this all the time?" I roll my eyes as my way of saying yes,then he just chuckles and says: "Damn! You and your conclusions."

After laughing at me,he moves next to me and I'm on the left. His left hand snakes its way around my waist and he squeezes me to his chest. I smell his cologne. It smells like the ocean but has a strong oak scent to it,as well. Lucious has always been so exotic,when it came to clothing and things like this. But we never got the chance to get all this expensive shit,back when we was in the hood. I dressed well,but it was a ghetto look. He was a gangsta ass himself,Lucious. He would wear stretchy bandana's over his head and snap backs with baggy jeans,sneakers and camouflage tops or pants.

Even when he became a father to three,beautiful boys named Andre,Jamal and Hakeem. Andre's the oldest. The one who taught us how to love and care for children. Jamal,was our second. He was so sweet. But Lucious always had a problem with him. Ever since that day,my boy came downstairs wearing a green scarf around his head and pink heels. When he got downstairs,all our friends went silent and Lucious stopped eating and his nose started flaring.

His eyes held a dangerous look that I ain't never seen before,that night. He looked at Jamal and ran towards him. Jamal screamed:"No daddy!"he screamed. "What the fuck you doin,boy?!!! All dressed up like a lil bitch?!"he shouted at him. Everyone gasped. "Lucious! Lucious leave him alone!"I screamed. You see,things with Lucious can get very outta control. He's unpredictable.

He grabbed Jamal and picked him up,bridal style and left the house. He went outside and dropped our 6 year old son in the dustbin and closed it. He was trapped. I still heard his muffled cries in the trash can. "What are you thinking,Lucious?! What the hell's the matter with you?!"I asked him,crying. I opened the trash can to see a trembling Jamal,who had been crying. "We can't let him do this,Cookie! We just can't! My boy can't be walking around,dressed like a....a-uuug!"he growled.

I'd had enough of him abusing our son like this. He couldn't just dump a baby in the trash can for being who he was. Lucious was too scared to even admit that our son was gay. I accepted it because I love my boys,no matter what.

But even to this day...he still hated our Mal. Even when he faced his own father and confronted him with his sexuality.

Then there's our last born,Hakeem. Hakeem's a daddy's boy. He's always been his favourite. He always did everything right and had the same ambitions as Lucious. It breaks my heart to see this everyday but yeah,it's the hard truth.

Anyway,right now,Lucious is looking deeply in my eyes. "I've missed,you Cookie Monster."he says,stroking my cheeks with his thumbs,while his hands cup my face. I'm melting like ice cream right now. "Lu-"I don't get to finish. "Shh...Shh....don't say anything,Cookie. Just let me do this. I'm bout to make you feel good. I can't imagine what you went through in jail. You wasn't getting any,for 17 years! It must be dry down there...."he smirks and looks at me. He bites his bottom lip,before asking:"Want me to make it better?"

I just look up at him. "Lucious,you a wrong ass man."I tease. "Why?!!!"he asks. "You know why!"I playfully slap his shoulder. He leans forward and gives me his nasty look. "So you gon give me some,tonight?"he asks me,before bringing his pink,full lips to mine. Sweet,moist....just a slight taste of mint,just the way I remember them.

I soon hear a beeping noise. "Miss...to the jail main office please"a security guard asks me.

Oh great,I'm back in this place again. Must've been a dream. Well,no shit,it was wasn't it? Cos I'm back in this hell hole,doing what I usually do these motherfucking days...daydream about Lucious. While he used my $400 000 to start a company and get rich and never paid me a single visit since 17 years ago. Only person who ever visited me a lot is Jamal. My Jamal. Andre's too embarrassed,Hakeem's a lazy ass brat and Lucious probably fucking some bitch.

I heard about it on the news. Saw it on one of the jail tv's in the "recreation" room.

Well,I wonder what these jail bastards gotta tell me now.

A/n: The picture in the media is Cookie's shoes.

Please vote,comment and share this book!