Chapter 14

MOMENTS

Carol

Drake kisses my lips over and over again. His bottom lip looks so good up close so I lose all self control and bite it. He moans. "You like that,Drizzy?"I ask him. "Yeah....I like it when you call me Drizzy like that. It turns me on. Say it again.."he deeply says. "Drizzy...."I groan,as his fingers start stroking my clit up and down. He managed to remove my underwear in one swift movement.

"Let's go to the bedroom"he tells me,laying me down on the couch,putting a blanket around me. I'm naked with a man I only met today. Shit! What am I doing? He picks up his jacket and shoes and I pick up my things,as we head upstairs,to his room. It's a wooden floored,white walled room with an incredible view of the city. The windows are floor to ceiling with black curtains draped on them.

Drake dims the lights a bit and drops his things on a nearby dark brown couch. He takes off his socks and pants,before slowly walking over to me. The curtains are closed,lights dimmed,bed across the room and him right before me.

I back up against the drawer. He lifts up one of his large,toned,muscular arms above my head,staring intently at me with his dark eyes. His left hand moves the blanket off me. I'm completely naked. His pink,full lips crash against mine,making me moan in pleasure. His torso is against mine. Just touching his abdomen,makes me get wet.

"Jump"he says to me,as I wrap both my arms around his neck,kissing his lips. His tongue fights for dominance in my mouth. I do as he says and soon enough,we're both on his white sheets,naked. His face is in between my legs. My back is arched and his back,supporting my legs. "You ready?"he asks me. "Yeah"I say. I feel a finger slide against my clit,making me shiver. Then two. He pumps them in and out and before I know it,the fingers are replaced by his tongue. It's a feeling I've never felt before. "Drizzy!"I moan. I feel myself about to let go,but he stops,hovers above me and pushes his hard buddy against me. I moan. He thrusts twice more before I can't bear it any longer. "I want you. All of you"I say,in between heavy breaths.

His whole length slides into me slowly but surely. He pumps in and out,his hips moving in circular motions sometimes. Driving me crazy,driving me mad. It's like a dance move. Soon,he's holding onto my shoulders for support and getting lower. His thrusts become quick and deeper till he says:"Mmmh! Yeah! Baby....take me there! I'm coming!"he says. I let go the same time he does.

Our breathing slows a bit until we fall asleep. His arms are around me. I feel so warm,safe and want more of him. Next time,I'll be on top. I kiss his lips and lay on his chest.

I can't believe Aubrey Drake Graham just gave me some! I gotta tell the girls!!!

Cookie

Play: Made to love-John Legend🎵
A/n: This is the theme song to the book. This is the song that inspired this whole book,so ya'll can thank John Legend😂

Letting Lucious in my house was both a mistake and a good thing.

He steps closer and closer to me. He backs me up against the wall and stares into my eyes. "Close your eyes,Cookie Lyon"he says,into my neck. He gives me hickies on my neck till I moan.

"Lucious..."I moan. He holds my hands above my head,as his lips move in perfect sync to mine. He parts my lips with his soft tongue and enters. His tongue works magic in my mouth. He's always been a good kisser.

He picks me up with both his big,caramel hands on both my sides and carries us to the bed. He lays me down and continues passionately kissing me. He unravels the bow on my night gown and kisses my stomach. His hands caress my hips as he kisses the inside of my thighs,causing me to shiver. "You like that?"he says,against my nookie. His hot breath on it driving me crazy. "Damn!"I say. His index finger slides against my underwear as he says:"Sorry....baby. I can't proceed until you beg me". He smirks and then laughs his sexy laugh.

"Stop teasing me Lucious!"I say,serious as hell. I hate being sexually frustrated. He hovers above me before kissing me again,with his hands in my hair. Soon enough I take off all his clothes,revealing an ab-tastic Lucious. It was him in all his muscle glory,his arms flexing on each side of my body. I always knew he worked out...but fuck! He's hella fine tho!

His right hand cups my right boob. "I miss gettin nasty witchu"he says,biting his lip. "Mmmh....you better. I got somethin new for you"I say. "Oh,mami please teach me"he says,smiling and biting his lip at the same time. Damn! Lucious is sexy. What I do to deserve him. But he can be a pain in the ass too. He's the typa nigga to open a door for you,then tap yo ass on your way out.

He hovers above me then kisses me gently. "You ready?"he asks. "Yes"I says. I'm overwhelmed by a sharp pain in my nookie as he enters. He was always big,but tonight is different. I grab his back and dig my feet into his sides,hanging on for dear life. He thrusts slowly in and out,before picking up a pace. It takes a few more seconds for the pain to become pleasure. Soon enough the whole bed is shaking and we're screaming each other's names.

"Papi!"I scream,as I feel it getting deeper than deep. The pleasure making me throw my head back and sigh repeatedly. "Yassssssss!"he groans with his head looking high.

His thrusts get slower,but deeper at the same time,before we both let go and come. He stays inside me while resting his head on my breasts. He looks up at me and says: "I love you".

"I love you more"I say. "That's not possible"He responds. I give up on arguing about this cos it would take all day.

Instead,I smile and fall asleep. I turn over and he cuddles with me.

These are the moments I love the most.

********************************************
It's about 09:45 and Lucious is getting ready for work. I heard him shower already.

He walks over to one of his big ass drawers and takes out a fancy Italian watch,to go with his suit today. He puts on some cologne on his neck and wrists,then walks over to the bed and sits beside me.

I feel his lips on my neck. "Morning....Cookie monster...."he says,his hot breath tickling my neck. "Mornin Papi Lyon"I say,biting my lip. "Don't play with me like that,Cooks. I gotta go to work"he says,with a look of lust in his hazel eyes.

"Why not? You da boss! You make the rules so you can break em if you want"I tell him. It's not really true,what I'm saying,but I just want him here with me. "We could always see each other later tonight?"he says,wiggling his eyebrows. I give him the:YEAH RIGHT look,before he attacks me with a passionate kiss.

It gets more and more intense,till we decide to ditch them damn clothes! We're both naked and stating at each other. "Whatchu want me to do to you,Cookie?"he whispers in my ear,slowly. "Compensate for all those years I wasn't gettin any"I say. "Your wish is my command"he says,before getting lower and lower.

Soon Lucious is kissing the inside of my thighs and says:"I'm back"against my nookie. Damn! This man is killing me softly.

A/n: That was just a filler chapter. That's why it was kinda short. But,it was just so ya'll can have some insight on what happens in Darol and Lookie's bedrooms.(evil laugh). But in the next chapter,someone will die. (Even more evil laugh)

Vote,comment and share. Comments on who will be dying are appreciated. Love ya'll!