Chapter 17

GAME TIME

Cookie

"Tameeka,girl...you GOTTA get out,some time!"I tell her. "Cookie,my best friend just died,how do I find the courage to do anything else but mourn her death?!"she asks me,irritated.

I been askin her the same thing for over 3 hours. She needs to relax a bit. Nikki didn't die in vain. And we got Carol's kids to protect. Yes,she's miserable,but more misery will befall us if we sit on our black asses and do nothing!

"Fine. While you at it,I'mma do the funeral arrangements. I ain't comfortable with Nikki being in that morgue."I say,shuddering.

Jamal

After watching the news and seeing Carol and Drake being arrested,I really got worried. So I called up an old friend of mine,Andy to get them a good attorney.

"Hi Andy!"I say,calling him. "Hey,Mal! What's up?"he asks me. "Look,man...a relative of mine got caught up in the mix. A guy called Frankie started messing with them. So now they need an attorney to get out of jail"I explain.

"That's not enough for me to go on! I can't defend criminals,Jamal!"he shouts. "Man,please! Nobody knows if they're the guilty ones! And I really doubt it."I say. "I'm sorry. It looks like you're gonna have to deal with this one on your own"he says. Son of a bitch. He owes me a favour.

Next time his ass will be runnin to me asking me for a favour I'll be like: "bye falicia!"

Carol

Drake and I are in a concealed cell.  A friend of mine had some friends within the jail,so they had us moved to a cell where Drake and I could get privacy.

I'm sleeping on the bed that he and I share. He stirs in his sleep. "Are you awake?"I ask. "Yeah..."he says. He stretches and I see his pecs ripple. Damn! I'm gettin wet. "What's wrong,baby?"he asks me.

"I'm worried. What if we end up here for the rest of our lives because of that bitch?!"I say. I start breaking down,crying. "Don't cry,Carol. What about me? Think about how this will ruin my career if they somehow manage to fool people that we're the bad guys!"I shout.

"Stop shouting at me like this is my fucking fault!"I scream at him.

"I'm not shouting at you,I'm talking sense into you!"I shout. "Oh so you think I don't have enough sense in me?!"I ask.

He just gets up and says: "I need air. He walks out and goes to god knows where.

Lucious

"Uncle Lucious,where is our mommy?"asks one of Carol's kids. "Yo momma's on a business trip. She'll be back in a few days."I tell the small kids. One of em is bout 14.

"I know you lyin! Uncle Lucious ain't tellin us the truth,ya'll. Momma's in jail. Why?"she asks. Jermel and I exchange surprised looks. "Chile,don't give your uncle that attitude! You know better than to do that!"Jermel shouts.

The girl just rolls her eyes and leaves. Ion have time for kids. Really,especially kids with attitude. I already got 3 that give me grey hair but I don't need more.

"Ey,man...this kid knows a lot of shit. How did she even find out?!"Jermel asks me. "It's on the news,fool!"I say,chuckling.

Soon we stop laughing. Jermel stops drinkin his beer. We hear gunshots. Someone kicks down the door.

"Jermel,get the kids outta here!"I yell at him. He takes the kids to the neighbour and comes back.

"Where do you keep your guns?"I ask him. He rushes to one of the hidden cupboards and gets out four guns. I put the smallest one inside my blazer.

We wait for the intruder and he finally shows his face. There's something familiar about him. I know him from somewhere.

Jermel,is puttin in some bullets in the gun. I do the same.

Unknown POV

I'm getting into the car and drivin over to Lucious' house. He thinks he can escape me?

That dumb ass has more comin his way. I get to his friend Jermel's house and kick down the doors. Ain't no time to knock!

"Look,I'mma make this easy for ya'll...."I say,stepping towards them. They've both got guns in their hands. "Gimme the kids and we done."I tell them. "What the fuck you smoking,man?! You think we scared of your skinny ass?"Lucious asks me.

Haha! If only he knew who he was talking to. I remove my balaclava.

They both drop their guns and gasp.

"Hakeem?!!!"

"No shit!"I sarcastically respond.

It's game time,bitches!

A/n: I think this was a crappy chapter. Chapter 18 will be better. This is a filler. How do ya'll feel about Hakeem being the Unknown POV????