Chapter 6

A/n: Play- You don't know my name by Alicia Keys,while reading

FRANKIE (Part 2)

*Hakeem's POV*

After meeting mom,I just couldn't deal,man! I don't know why she only coming to see me now. It's been 17 years and I'm a young adult. Does she expect us to be friends now? Cos that ain't gon work for me.

So I went home and put on some music and got drunk.

------------------------------
THIS MORNING (NOW)

I wake up with a headache that hurts like fuck! I call my doctor and he gives me some pills. I take em and watch TV all morning. When I start feeling hungry,I called one of my helpers up,to make me breakfast. He always make my food good. Today I feel like flapjacks. Ain't had em in a long time.

After eating,I hit the gym and the paparazzi go crazy.

I'm on the treadmill and this chick is watching me. She's kinda hot but I'm not interested at the moment.

I lift some weights and do some push ups. When I feel that I done did enough today,I go home and take a shower. I get dressed in black jeans,a black wife beater and a gold chain with a black straight cap that says KEEM!

I get a text from my homeboy Mal.

@Jamal~ I need help with a song.Come over?

@YourBoyKeem~a'ight. be there in half an hour

Then I go outside and drive to his house. Jamal's still living in this cheap ass house that look like a shoebox. Dad said that. But he always been picking on Mal his whole life. Just cos he's gay.

FLASHBACK

"Cookie,my son ain't gay!"daddy shouted. I didn't even know what gay means! "Mommy,what is gay?"I asked. "Boy,shut up and go to yo room!"daddy was angry. He shouted at me again so I ran upstairs where he wouldn't see me crying.

"Lucious! You gotta accept it and stop tellin our boy to fight! He's not like that!"mommy shouted. "My son ain't no sissy! He gon fight and that's it,Cookie! I ain't never gon talk about this again. JAMAL IS NOT GAY!"daddy shouted and left the house. I carried on crying and ran to mommy. She hugged me tight and said:"Don't let that fool get to you....ok? He crazy"momma said,chuckling a bit.

END OF FLASHBACK

*Cookie's POV*

"Hi,ladies....I'm Frankie and I'll be your waiter this morning"he said. He's so fine....he's wearing that apron and making it look like fashion.

I look at his biceps bulging out. I hear muffled voices but I'm in a trance. They're playing "You don't know my name by Alicia Keys" again. Yoooeee,this the perfect song for this situation now. Lucious gon be jealous cos this man is fine!

"Ma'am...ma'am...are you ready to order?"he asks me. Shit,I've been daydreaming.

"Y-yes"I say,finding anywhere else to look at but him. "So what will you order?"he asks me again. I stay silent and look at the menu confused. My mind just went blank. Shit! Carol and Tameeka ain't sayin shit! Right when I need em they say nothing!

"Uhm...you know what? Why don't we try a lil something?"he says,brightly smiling. "And wha's that?"I ask. "I'll make you a special something in the kitchen and if you like it,I get your number"he suggests. His light brown eyes look hopeful and intense. "A'ight then"I say,looking at Carol and Tameeka. They both lookin at each other like WTF IS HAPPENING?!!!

As Frankie leaves,he takes my menu and our hands touch for a few seconds. I literally melt right there and look at him. He smirks. "I'm sorry"he says. "Are ya?"I ask. "Not even a little bit"he laughs. "Damn!"I say,laughing with him. He goes off to the kitchen and puts on a chef's hat.