Chapter 22

Grown thangs

A/n: Lulu's tux in the media. Doesn't he look on fleek??? Cookie's gonna have a heart attack. Haha!!

Cookie

He kneels down and says: "I've always been in love with you,Cookie. Ever since Bunkie introduced us that night in the alley. Ever since you told me I was a player and too much of a gangster for you. I loved the way you were opinionated and that you could say no to me because girls always threw themselves at me. I love you Cookie. You're my ride or die."He says,as he kneels. He takes the ring out and opens the box.

Oh lawd! I knew he was gon propose when he took my measurements last night. I've been through this before. He must've felt like a smart ass,cos I didn't say anything. He thinks I don't pay attention. How the hell does he think I got to where I am now?!

But whats important is what he's asking me right now. In my head,I'm battling. It's a battlefield in my brain right now,cos Ion know if I should let him in again. Sure,we could give it another shot! But what if he breaks my already broken heart again? But then again...You can only fix what you've broken. Since he broke my heart,he's the one to fix it.

I look at him worriedly and I feel my eyes tearing up. "What if you hurt me again?"I ask,my voice sounding like I'm 13 again and got rejected by a boy to the dance. He looks up and me and stops kneeling. His big hands cup my cheeks,as he looks at my eyes,searching for what to say next. "Baby,I can never forgive myself for what I did..."he whispers to me.

"And you expect me to forgive you?"I ask him,not believing what I'm hearing. "I don't expect you to love me either."he says. And that just makes me cry harder. I cry into his chest and when I look up,I say: "I wear my heart on my sleeve for you. Now I'm giving it to you...again. Don't break it,Lucious or I'll get Carol to hang you by your balls."I say.

He smiles and laughs,spinning me around. His smile is the biggest I've ever seen. He leans down and his soft,pink,moist lips make their way to mine. Carefully,moving my hair to one side,his tongue plunges into my mouth,making me moan in pleasure. His right hand goes from my left cheek,to my waist and he bites my lip before pulling out of the kiss and getting the ring out.

He puts it on my finger and there it sits,looking all beautiful. "It looks amazing,Lu. How did you pick the colour?"I ask him. "I've seen your skin and knew it would be perfect for this ring. It's tanzanite."he says,huggin me from behind.

"I love you,Cooks. And I won't be stupid with your love again."he says. "I doubt that. I make you stupid."I say. He smiles and makes a purring noise. "The papiconda is calling you"he says,grinning. I laugh and wag my finger in his face. "Nuh-uh,hunty...you gotta make mami want it first."I say,sassin him up. "I like it when you sass me around."he says,backing me up against the wall.

My breath quickens and he says: "What happens to brave mama sita?...Who's this..?"he asks me,biting his lip,as his hands squeeze my breasts. I moan. "You like that,don't ya?"he asks,into my neck. I put my legs around his waist and that's his cue to go to the bedroom. He lays me down on the bed,as we remove our clothes.

I'm naked and under the white sheets. He took time to light candles in our bedroom as well,before the dinner. Sneaky bastard. So he planned this. But my Lu does his best when he wants to get it. "Gimme the nookie?"he asks,as he rubs my clit,driving me crazy.

"Oh..."I groan,my head,sinking back into the pillow and giving him access to my neck. His lips plant themselves on my collar bones. He gets lower and lower with his wet kisses until he reaches my nookie. I feel one of his long,thick fingers stroke me up and down. "Papi...don't tease.."I moan.

"I'mma eat you like an oreo,Cookie Lyon"he says,in his deep,gangsta tone. "Yeah,baby talk that talk to me"he says. His tongue laps at my nookie. First slowly and with a few tugs at my folds. Then he gets faster and starts using two fingers to rub my clit as his tongue thrusts into my g spot over and over again.

He stops his tongue movements,sending my come and plunges two fingers in my nookie. He pumps them in and out for a minute till it drives me insane. "Lucious!!!"I scream,feeling something at the pit of my stomach. "Come baby....I'll take you there"he says,looking up at me with eyes filled with lust.

He positions himself at my entrance and strokes his hard member up and down my entrance. I get wetter than I already am. In leaking into the sheets. Damn it. He enters me slowly,as his intake in breath turns me on. His eyes roll back and his hands are holding mine on each side of the bed. His hips have rhythmic movements that I also sway to. It's like dancing.

He goes faster until I hear our bodies slapping against each other. "Oh....Mami! You're so tight..aaah!"he moans. "Papi!"I moan....holding his hips for support. I'm close so I start kissing him,bringing him down to me. Our kiss is cut short,when he shifts inside of me and I feel myself tighten around his shaft and let go. We come at the same time and sigh. Lucious stays inside me as he moves up and wraps my legs around him.

"I love you"he says. "And to prove it...I want you to not be able to walk tomorrow,just to remind yourself that I was here. Inside you"he whispers in my ear in a hushed tone. He's so sexy in bed. He's sexy any time.

I out him down below him and say..."It's my turn to pleasure you. I go down on him first and make him beg for it. Then I ride him like a horse. "Baby...let's ride harder..."he moans. "Damn! You got so many expectations,I say,deliberately stopping. He gets frustrated and sits up. It's like a hug but we're also having sex. He thrusts into me as my head rests on his shoulder. "I like this position."he says,as he goes faster,biting my shoulder.

He's completely filling me by now. We come and he sleeps behind me,with his hands around my waist. "Dream about me.."he says,before snoring.

A/n: Tried so hard to make that great for you guys. Lol. How was it? My hands are numb from writing that. Lol. Pins and needles in my hands.

Lulu and Cookie are together and engaged. Pick a theme colour for their wedding. If I dot have enough votes on a colour,I'll do it myself.

Keep voting,commenting and sharing this book.