Chapter 24

The Wedding Plans

A/n: Cookie's outfit in the media.

Drake

"We're home!"I shout as I get into the house. The condo has been renovated. Carol and her kids have moved in. She has two girls and a boy. I've really bonded with them and bought them all some OVO clothes for my tour,since they wanna come with me.

Paparazzi have been goin crazy over this. They think I'm a great father. Carol runs down the stairs and kisses me. "Ew"the girls say. Carol stops kissing me and says: "One day,ya'll will be in my position kissin your own boyfriends and I'll be saying ew!" They laugh and so do I. I feel so happy and complete.

But all of this had to be ruined by Chris Brown. "Ey man! Stop tryna get attention by adopting some kids. Did you lose your ability to sing? Is that why you pickin up random kids?!"that's what he tweeted. What a punk. My fans ranted at him. Serve him right. He looks like the sour one now.

Cookie

"Alright,the venue will be at a vineyard and will be decorated with red rose petals on the white carpet. Your second wedding will have a black and gold theme. This is going to be a sort of party theme. Cookie will be wearing a black dress,designed by me....and Lucious will be wearing a custom made suit."our wedding planner,Amy says.

"Thank you so much,girl! I really appreciate it!"I say,smiling. Lucious kisses my cheek. "Why are you so lovey dovey all of a sudden?"I ask. "I'm marrying my beau,that's why!"he says,grinning like he was 14 and kissed his first love. Damn! I remember when we first kissed. He was 14 and I was 13. Damn! That seems like yesterday.

Amy makes flower orders,while Lucious and I discuss the food preparations. "What do you want to be the dessert,Lu?"I ask,as his hand travels up and down my exposed thigh. "Uhm.....You?"he says,leanin in to kiss me. His tongue works miracles in my mouth. I moan and pull back,remembering we've got work to do! "Lulu,stop! We need I focus..."I say,as he nips my neck. "I am focusing"he says. "Lucious,I'm serious!"I say,laughing. "Are you?"he asks. "I give up!"I sigh.

I'm wearing a purple dress with my hair all done and pink lipstick. I'm wearing purple Mary Janes as well. Sassy as hell,thats why it's drivin him crazy.

Tameeka

"Let's get outta here.."Malcolm says,as his lips make their way to my neck. I moan. We're in the elevator. His hands are rubbing the front of my underwear. Since I'm wearing a dress,it was easy for him to do that. "Malcolm,you're so BAD"I groan. "I'll become worse when we're outta here..."he moans as he squeezes my breast. Just then,Beccy walks in on us,when the DING! sound of elevator rings.

"Really!? I'm sure you have no excuse for what you guys are doing! Malcolm,you're an idiot! And Tameeka,what you're doing...it's illegal you're not suppose to be here unless it's for a good reason. You're trespassing."she crosses her arms and waits for us to get away from each other. Malcolm let's me go and removes his hand from my underwear. Beccy gasps. "Oh GOD no!"she screams and walks away. Talk about drama. Damn!

"I think she wants you"I say,winking at Malcolm. "Whatever! She can cause any amount of drama,or I could lose my job...."he says,walking slowly towards me and lookin at me all sexy. "But I don't care.....As long as I have you"he whispers in my ear,his lips caressing my ear. He starts kissing me passionately as the elevator doors close again.

Damn! This man will have no job when he's done with me!

Haha! I feel so bad.

Hakeem

I'm flying to South Africa right now for this concert my friends told me about. We'll be landing in Cape Town in about an hour. It's so beautiful there. The stadium in Green Point,the houses along the promenade and all these beautiful people. It's so chilled and diverse. But the nightlife is even better.

Tonight I'll be at a club opening and this guy called Cassper Nyovest will be there,performing. He's the hottest rapper in the South African game. My favourite track by him is Cookin in the kitchen ft The Game and Mama I made it. (A/n: Real songs. Check them out)

-------------------------------------------
1 hour later

After landing,I had a car come pick me up and dropped me off at a hotel. While I was checking in,some girls started whispering to each other and excitedly staring at me. I wave at them and smile. Feels good to be in a country where paparazzi ain't so bad.

I might even stay here. I get to my room and sleep for bout an hour. I wake up,put on some ripped army camouflage jeans and a black long sleeved top that shows off my torso. Goin to the gym works,people!!

I put on a straight cap backwards and walk out of my room with a gold chain in my hand. I put it on once I get to the car.

All eyes on my by AKA ft Burna Boi is playing when I walk into the club. All eyes WERE on my. Some guys in a corner stopped dancing just to look at me. I grabbed a beer and this dude comes up to me. He's chubby,in a door way,has swag. Bucket hat,black top and ripped denim shorts with Nike white custom made Airforce shoes with C.N written on the back. His initials.

I'm standing in front of Cassper Ngovest! Oh my fuckin god! "Welcome to my hood"he says. He daps me and we walk over to the ladies in the corner. The music is amazing. Cass and I start talking and he tells me about all the events I should go to with him this week. "Yeah man,it's just me,my girl Boity and the crew. You can join if you want. I'm on tour on Saturday so we won't have time"he says. "Aight man,as long as there's alcohol"I say. He laughs.

The night is spent by me being introduced to other local South African musicians by Cassper.

I'm having a blast! I take a selfie with Cassper and put it on Insta. The party starts trending on twitter. #Hassper's party. People already diggin us as friends. Damn!

Lucious

"What is it Beccy?"I ask. She called me outta nowhere. I told her specifically not to call me,cos I'm at the damn wedding planners. "This better be good"I mutter,looking at the ceiling. "Sir! They've done it again?"she says,sounding like she's crying.

"The fuck?! What you talm bout?"I ask. "Tameeka and Malcolm."she says. "Damn,Beccy! He don't like you! Aight! Get over your damn self. I'm no shrink,but if I had to give you advice now,is to just stay away from him and her and let them be. I'll deal with it. You mind yo own bidness and do yo work"I say.

"Who got you soundin like doctor Phil?"Cookie asks. "Beccy got a thang for Malcolm,but he's been messin round with Tameeka. It ain't nothin new. I'mma fire him when the assignment is done."I say.

Cookie giggles. "What?"I ask,kissing her and hugging we from the back. "You sound so sexy when you're in control.."she says. I just laugh and start ticking off boxes on the contract and sign some papers. "That concludes your wedding planning! Practices will be everyday this week at 1pm and will end at 2pm. "Thanks Amy"I say.

Cookie and I drive to our old house. And get to our bedroom.......

A/n: That was chapter 24! Please do check out the songs by Cassper Nyovest. He's a great artist/rapper.

As usual,keep voting,commenting and sharing this book. Let's get it to 4k!!! We've got over 300 votes!!! "Thanks,sister girls"-in Cookie's voice.