Chapter 20

A/n: Malcolm in the media

Oh Lord

Jamal

I wake up in my condo with the morning light streaming in. I yawn loudly and suddenly stop yawning when I realise tat there's someone beside me. I turn around to get a better look. "Good morning..."she says,with a sleepy voice that's sexy as hell. "Hi? How did you sleep?"I ask her.

She starts sitting up and looks at me dreamily. "I slept just fine...."she says. Emphasising the "just".

She leans in and kisses me. I kiss her back but pull myself away. I'm surprised by my own actions. How did I do this?! I thought I was gay. "What's wrong?"she asks me. "Last night you certainly did more than kiss me. Now you can't even kiss me properly"she says. "I'm sorry. It's just....."I try to complete my sentence but I don't.

Because I heard the door to my condo open and my parents and Hakeem step into the place.

"Oh hell naw!"my mom says. "Man,for real?! Tiana what the fuck you doin in my brothers house!"Hakeem screams. Oh my god! It finally clicks. Tiana....collaborating with my brother on drip drop....pop star....Hakeem's girlfriend.

I got myself in a lot of shit. I'mma fix it,though.

Lucious

Last night with Cookie at the restaurant was great. We really had fun feeding each other,laughing,listening to our old favourites....and makin out.

Cookie forgave me for everything. She opened up about what happened when she was in prison.

We didn't have sex. We decided to take a break just for last night. That was probably the most difficult night of my life.

Now we're on our way to Jamal's condo. This boy ain't answer his phone! We've been tryna get hold of him ever since 8 this morning. It's now ten am and we decided to just rock up at his place to see what's keeping him up.

The driver pulls over and I get out to open the door for Cookie. "Oh...what a gentleman..."she says,giving me a flirtatious smile. Damn! My Cookie got a killer smile. "Always..."I say. "Ma! Dad! Stop being mushy and all that shit,and let's get on with the program! We here to find out what this punk been doin cos he's wastin our time! And I'm supposed to be in the studio with Tiana by now!"Hakeem shouts.

"Boy,lemme tell you somethin bout yo father and I. We used to be gangsters and unless you want us to whoop ya ass right here and now,I suggest you give us respect cod it ain't like we not helping you find your girlfriend."Cookie says. Hakeem shuts up. Serve him right. He talk a whole lot of shit and acts so tough. I wish he would just grow up.

When we get into Jamal's condo,we're met by a hell of a surprise. Tiana is in bed with Jamal. Jamal has the covers up to his waist,while Tiana's covering up her whole body. I thought my boy was gay?? Cookie gasps and says:"Oh hell naw!"

Damn! What a start to the day. Wonder what's gon happen next.

Becky

I was sitting at my desk this morning,doing what I usually do,when a dark,handsome as hell man walks into the building. Security stops him and ask for identity. I immediately get to his rescue and tell the security that he's the new guy. They nod and greet him,explaining how the system works,before giving him a security card.

I stare at him. Where the hell did he come from....? Damn! I've never seen a better looking man than him. "Hi. I'm Malcolm De Voux."he introduces himself. I feel my cheeks heat up,before looking down,then saying: "Nice to meet you Malcolm. I'm Becky. Lucious Lyon's personal assistant and first secretary."I say. "Wow! That seems like a busy job."he says,as his hands go into the pockets of his designer dress pants.

"It's definitely difficulty and busy,but it pays well and it's always fun to help the boys in the studio."I say. "You're very lucky to be involved like that,Becky"he says,intensely looking at me. I blink once,twice then clear my throat. That silence would've been so much more intense had we been alone.

"Come with me,please."I tell him,as we head to the interview office.

Dear lord,please give me grace as this fine ass man continues to invade my brain and make me want him.

Amen. Wish me luck. Cookie and her friends will be here any minute now because they need protection in case Frankie hired some people to go after them again.

Cookie

"This boy is in for a telling Lucious! I can't stand to have him sleep around like this!"I tell Lucious as we drive to Tameeka's house to pick her up. Due to her paranoia,I've decided to get her a security guard so that she can feel safe. "How about we assign the new De Voux guy to Tameeka and if he manages to keep her safe for a week,then we can put him in a higher rank."Lucious suggests. "Aight."I agree.

Tameeka

I got picked up by Lucious and Cookie. They greeted me and hugged me. "How you feelin?"Lucious asks me. "I'm feeling better than last week,but the pain's still there."I say,honestly.

We have a quiet ride to Empire until we walk into the main building. Becky rushes up to Lucious and says: "Sir,I've done the last interview with Mr.De Voux and he's good to go."she says. "Why don't you send him to my office in 5 minutes,Becky...I have an assignment for him"Lucious says.

Cookie looks over at me. "So girl,have you been gettin any lately?"she asks me. "No. There's no time. Although Jermel tried to pull something. He thinks he's all that."I say. "What about you? Oh seem close to Lucious again...."I say,wriggling my eyebrows.

"Shut up!"Cookie says,laughing and playfully slapping my arm.

When we get into the office,Lucious sits down at his table and Cookie suddenly gets angry. "Lucious,throw that damn picture away!"she says. He does as she says and throws it into the nearest garbage can.

Soon after that,I hear a knock on the door. I do a bottom to too check of the person who's comin in. Black,sleek and polished dress shoes. It's a man. He has big feet. Not too big. Grey,well fitted dress pants. A light grey shirt,beneath a dark grey blazer. Delicious looking dark skin,a killer smirk and amazing hands. His wrists are adorned by a Rolex watch. This man looks over at me,briefly smiles and looks at Lucious.

"Good morning sir"he says,in an audible,clear and deep voice.

"Morning Mr.De Voux. Your first assignment.....You'll have to protect Tameeka over here for the duration of one week...Are you up for that?"Lucious asks him.

"Yes,sir"he says,looking at me intently. His eyes tell me that he's the spoon and I'm the bowl of ice-cream! Oh lawd! Help me Jesus!!!!!

_______________________________
A/n: That was chapter 20 at last! Please vote,comment and share this book. We're at 2,8k reads!!!! Let's try get it to 3k....

What do you guys think is gonna happen between Tameeka and Becky? Will there be beef over Malcolm? Find out next....on Made to Love chapter 21.

Hope ya'll like the new cover.