Chapter 27

A/n: Cookie and Lucious' outfits in the media.

Cookie

"Girl,tonight is gonna be your night and you're gonna own it!"Carol enthusiastically says,as she styles my hair to the side. "Yeah well...this is more like a party so Lucious and I can get hit n heavy...nah mean?!"I ask her,giggling.

"Girl you gots to save it for the honeymoon!"Carol says,playfully gasping. When Carol finishes my make up,I get up and walk to my full length mirror and check myself. "Damn!"I say. "Aight,you conceited!" Carol says. "No I'm no-" "You conceited Cookie! BIG TIME!"she argues.

"Whatever!"I say,walking away. "I was checkin my thighs. They look thicker than last month"I say,looking at my legs. "It's that Thai food you been eating. It's good,I'll give em that! But girl,you can't eat Thai only! Do you even go to the gym anymore?"Carol asks,tilting her head to the side. "Shut up"I say,laughin and looking down.

We walk to the limo and Lucious is already waiting for me. He's in a black designer suit with nice shoes. Baby beau's looking on fleek. Carol is wearing red today. Red mini dress with red Tom Ford heels with gold tips.

"Hey...mami..."Lucious says,as I get in. He leans in to kiss me but he doesn't entirely kiss me. It's like a kiss tease. His open lips touch my lips and he strokes them against my lips to tease me. "You ready for tonight?"he whispers in my ear.

"Yeah...Everybody's gonna love it!"I say. "Not the wedding....later tonight. Our bedroom....in the sheets??.."he says,grinning. "Hahahahaha! You better prepare yourself. I still gotta punish you for leavin me hanging on the phone."I say.

"Ohhh..and how will I get punished?"Lucious asks,biting his bottom lip.

"Nah!!! Am I really listening to this conversation?!"Carol asks. Damn! I forgot she was here. Lucious is THAT distracting. He's like me drug.

Lucious laughs and says: "Well,what about Aubrey Drake Graham....? I'm sure he's waiting for you to put it down on him.."Lucious says,playfully winking at Carol. Carol's cheeks go up and she starts smiling and denying it.

Boom! Caught her red handed!
----------------------------------------------
3 hours later

Lucious

Cookie looks amazing tonight. She's got her hair all done to the side,her make up is beautiful and she has no idea that she don't need it cos I seen her without make up and she looks even more beautiful. Her legs are looking delicious in that dress.

I can't help the growing bulge in my pants. Damnit! She's gonna have to hold me down tonight.

She and I walk into the building and there's a red carpet. I open the door for her and Carol. Drake is already waiting for Carol. They share a passionate kiss and walk,hand in hand into the building. Paparazzi are going crazy.

When Cookie and I get there,they start screaming and congratulating us and a hell of a lot of pictures are taken.

We get inside and are served champagne. "Let's make a toast..."I say to her. She looks up and me. "To marriage and an amazing life together"I say. "And punishment...."Cookie says,then winks and walks away. Damn!

Made To Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें