Chapter 11 teaser

Chapter 11 teaser

A/n: I know that you guys are wondering when Lucious and Cookie will be together..? I'll put them in VERY soon. I just need to plan a good way in which they do that. Thanks for the votes,comments and once again,for spreading Made To Love. We've now got around 570 views!!!👏

Lucious

So she's finally here. Anika. I'm finally gon get some. She walks in looking classy. I like that look on her. It suits her. But she's stupid,when it comes to making decisions and solving problems. I decide to do something else.

"Hey....is everything alright?"she asks me,as her tweezed eyebrows go up. "Uhm....I was wondering if you could do me a favour......?"I ask as I slowly walk towards her,never breaking eye contact. I know that turns her on. To prove that it's working,I see goosebumps on her arms. "What is it,Lu?"she asks,shakily. "Go into the back room. I wanna treat you"I say,walking to my office door and disabling all cameras and locking my doors.

I see Anika taking off her clothes. Her back is facing me so I come up from behind her and kiss her neck. She whispers my name. In about 5 minutes of heavy kissing and removing our clothes,we're finally naked.

I'm hovering above her but then there's a knock on the door. The person clip claps into the room with Tom Ford heels and an on fleek dress that exposes curves and delicious body.

Oh god....what have I done?!!!
*******************************
A/n: The next question is...who was it?As usual,please vote,comment and share this book. Someone made a hilarious comment about the time I use in this book. Do you guys have a problem with digital,cos I could change it? Comment digital or no digital if you care.