Chapter 10

THE DATE (part 2)

Frankie

This is probably the most difficult thing I've ever done. I'm busy driving Cookie and I,to my old place here in the vineyard. It's a quiet,peaceful place where no one will disturb us.

When we get there,I hear Cookie sighing in wonder. "Damn,Frankie! This place is beautiful!"she says,as she slowly gets out of the car and leans against the door. Soon enough I'm also outside and next to her. "Yeah. I lived here,when I turned 19. My parents said that I'd need a place of my own to have privacy." I tell her. She laughs and says. "If I'd gone on about that privacy shit to my parents they'd tell me that THEY paid for the house so there ain't no privacy!"she laughs some more,recalling memories.

I like her laugh. It's so happy. We end up talking for another hour until we decide to go back inside. I'm getting a bit cold. "Can we go inside?"she asks me. "Yeah,sure"I say,locking the car door.

Cookie

We got a really deep conversation going on,until I start getting goosebumps. Shit,it's cold out here! I ask Frankie if we could go inside and he says yes.

I grab my handbag from inside the car,before he locks it.

I see that we're getting close to a big house that's Victorian built. These folks are rich! It's so damn classic. I like it!

"My bedroom is upstairs"he says,leading me upstairs. His hand is on my lower back and I'm walking slowly so he can check me out.

We get inside his room with a king sized bed in the middle and a flat screen TV on the wall. There's a wooden floor and the sheets on the bed are black. Pillows and sheets and everything. "Make yourself comfortable"Frankie says,removing his jacket. Now I see his muscles and sexy body better.

"I've got a spare shirt in the wardrobe"he tells me,pointing to a wardrobe in the fat corner of the room. I kick off my heels,remove my earrings,go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and remove my makeup then change into one of Frankie's light blue shirts.

"You look great in my shirts....Cookie"he says,eyeing me up. I'm wearing nothing under this shirt except my lingerie. No bra. I see that he's already in bed,watching me. He's topless in all his sexy glory. Oh lawd....!

I get into the bed and he switches off the light. "I really had a great time,Frankie"I say to him. I turn around to face him. He's leaning on his arm,making it flex. I stare at his arm for a while. He chuckles,seeing me get thirsty on the spot! "My pleasure"he says,smiling. We just look at each other for another 10 seconds until he leans forward and kisses me.

His lips are full....soft and taste like champagne. I moan softly as he slowly brings in his tongue. All you hear is kissing noises. He pulls away and breaths for a little while. "So what about that lil something that I needed? I'm still in need"he says,sexily staring at me.

I smile and straddle him. His face is now in my hands as I kiss him. It's a hungry kiss and soon,the shirt I was wearing is on the floor. His underwear is now on the floor. We're naked.

"You sure you wanna do this?"he asks,as I stroke his stubble with my left hand while my right is on his sexy V-line.

"Yeah...I want it"I say.

Soon,he's hovering above me. He enters while my body shakes at the sudden impact. He starts off slow and then it gets frantic. His thrusts are so powerful,I feel like I'm gonna die on the bed. My head falls back deeper into the pillow,as I scream his name. "Frankie!" "Yeah...oh Cookie!" he deeply moans while still thrusting hard into me. His lips make their way to my neck and he gives me love bites. His thrusts become slow and deep,as he caresses my cheek,breathing heavily. "I'm coming"he says,while I feel my brain getting clouded. One last thrust and he collapses onto my body,breathing heavily. "Mmmh,Cookie"he says.

He pulls out and takes a shower. I join him 1 minute after,with some difficulty because I can't really walk. When I finish showering,he helps me into another shirt and cuddles with me.

His strong,muscular light brown skinned arms around my body. He breaths in my hair. "Thank you,Cookie"he says.

By now I'm already passed out. Fuck it! This is the best sex I've had in years. Since Lucious.

Shit! Why the fuck did HE have to enter my thoughts now?! I'mma fix this! I really like Frankie. He makes me feel beautiful,valued and sexy. Even now,his warmth radiating on my skin is making me feel safe. Somehow. This will definitely make Lucious jealous.

I can't wait to introduce Frankie to my crew.

Lucious

I get to my office and took off my tie and blazer. I'm horny,hot and bothered. I switch on my fans and air conditioning. Within a period of 5 minutes,I'm feeling refreshed again. I call Becky and ask her to bring me some water. Once Becky's gone,I text Anika.

I left Frankie's in a hurry. I've been meaning to ask Cookie when she's gonna introduce me to that guy she was talking about,back at my place. "Becky,plan a family dinner and tell me the dates and everything when it's finalised. Also inform everyone."I say,into the intercom. "Yes,sir"she obediently replies.

I take out my phone and text Anika.

@Lucious~u coming or what?

@Anika~Just gotta tidy my office. Give me 5

@Lucious~Aight

I patiently wait for her,while spinning around in my chair.

Cookie

I wake up feeling happy for no fucking reason. Frankie's a good man,but I feel there's something missing. I know ya'll probably thinking: "Yeah...duuhh! He ain't Lucious so stop tryna find Lucious in every guy you meet".

I'm trying to fight it but it's just not working. Whatever. I'll get over my love sick self.

I feel Frankie turn beside me. The bed moves a little bit. I turn around and am met by an amazing body. Oh lawd! This man is too fine.

"Morning...ma"he says,smiling. "What,you tryna be corny now?"I ask,laughing. He chuckles. "Maybe....?" I just look at him then look under the covers. We're both naked. "How do you feel?"he asks me. "I'm good. You?"I ask him. "Same here"he says,coming closer to me. His head is buried in my stomach now.

He slowly leaves a trail of hot kisses all over my stomach,then goes lower. He kisses the inside of my thighs,then looks up at me,grinning. I moan. "Damn,Frankie...." "You like that?"he asks me. "Please just carry on!"I say,getting impatient. He got me feelin crazy. "Oh....I see you can't wait for me to go down on you"he says.

He goes down on me like he be eating ice cream. Y'all know how it goes. Just as I'm about to come he enters me with one powerful thrust that makes me scream. "Yeah!"he moans in pleasure,while his head is pulled back. He leans back then forward thrusting into me harder each time. He goes faster and suddenly I can't take it anymore. I let go and he comes. I'm breathing heavily while he's on top of me.

"Oh...Cookie....I'm starting to get addicted to your moans"he says in a deep voice. Almost like he's moaning it. It's so sexy. "Good"I say. "There's more coming your way"I tell him,turning over. "This is the view of the century"he laughs as I turn over,giving him full view of my ass. I don't care anymore. He saw my nookie so why can't he see my ass?

I feel a bite and then a kiss then a squeeze. I scream. "Round 2?"he asks with a devilish smile on his handsome face. I can't resist so I say:"Come and get it"