Chapter 2

Today is Friday it has been 2 weeks since school has started and it sucks ass. "Ugh" you say as you get up from you bed. You do you normal morning routine. You get up, you brush your hair, you eat breakfast, you brush your teeth, you put on your shoes, and then you leave.

After your morning routine you say goodbye to your mom and lock the door you check your phone and see you have a half an hour. Good. You walk down the steps and reach the bottom.

~~TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL~~

As you were about to walk in when your best friend Willow stopped you.

"Hey, I was going to have a beach party tonight with all my friends. Want to come?"

"Sure I guess since its friday. But who is all coming?"

"O I will show you them at lunch they are mostly new trolls and some humans"

"Cool sounds fun. Well I got to get to class. Cya"

"Bye"

~~TIME SKIP~~

As you walk out of your class to lunch you see Willow. "Hey (y/n)!"

"Hey"

"Ready to meet my friends?"

"Yeah" You say nervously

As you guys walk to a table with a lot of people Willow speaks. "Hey guys this is (y/n) I was talking about."

Everyone looked at you, you blushed noticeably. But you looked up to see Dave. You smile and wave and he waves back.

"So guys introduce yourselves"

No one spoke until Dave coughed...

"Well I'm Dave"

You rolled your eyes. "Nice to meet you"

He smiled and winked at you and you blushed more if possible. The person next to him looked to be a troll.

"HELLO IM KARKAT. "

"Hi Karkat"

~~TIME SKIP~~

Everyone introduced theirselves. After everyone was done you sat down next to Dave and a fish guy, Eridan. The fish guy was kinda close so you scooted closer to Dave but he kept scooting closer to you. "Hello, Eridan?"

"Yes"

"Could you scoot away please?"

"I think your pretty."

You blush but don't say anything.

~~TIME SKIP~~

After school you walked to your Appartment to packed a bag and put your swim suit on. You got in your house and walked to your room and picked out a red bikini top with a red bow in the middle. You slipped it on and put your clothes over it. 'RING' That's probably Willow.

You ran to the door and opened it to see Dave.

"Hey Dave what's up?"

"Just was wondering if you were going to Willows party tonight?"

"O yeah are you?"

"Yeah"

"Cool"

"..Oh I was going to ask if I can hitch a ride with you if that's OK? Bro said he couldn't..."

"Yeah sure Willows going to take me and I'm sure she wouldn't care."

"Cool.. Can I come in?"

"Oh yeah sorry come in"

He came in and sat down on your couch...

-------------------------
Sorry it's not very long I haven't had time lately but eh it's a chapter it'll work for now. Welp anyway. Luv ya!

·{AGE}·