Chapter 17

So today was ok Dave didn't want to go to school so u road him on ur skateboard. Well not like u wanted to go either but u did. In a few weeks is prom. Are u excited? Not really u figure Dave will ask u but u don't like dances, limos, and all that shit.

Anyway right now ur looking at ur Musical.ly. U are laying on Dave's arm and he is watching u play on ur phone. Dave grabs it from u and types in "trouble" the first thing u think is Taylor swift. No it wasn't he clicked the thing and u listened to it. "I'm in trouble in an attic I'm addicted to this girl, she's got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a world. And worst I can't stop calling her she's all I want and more. I mean dam what's not to adore"

It stopped and u smiled and looked at dave. "We are doing this musical.ly" he said and u got up and went to the bathroom while he did the first half. When u came out he was sitting on the couch waiting for u to come out. U sat down beside him and put ur arms around his neck and head on his shoulder.

U smiled and he put an arm around U and put the phone in a selfie potion. U hear "I mean Dam what's not to adore" and he kissed ur at the end. U giggle as it loads. Dave hands u the phone ana U watched the video.

"Im in trouble" he put a hand over his mouth "in an attic" he held up and AJ and u giggled "I'm addicted to this girl" he rubs the back of his neck "she got my heart tied in a knot" he had his fingers crossed "and my stomach in a world" he put the camera down to his stomach and lifted his shirt a bit and quickly put it down before u could see his abs "and worst I can't stop calling her" he put his hand in a call potion "she's all I want and more" he put his hand in a half heart then shook the camera "I mean dam" he shook the camera again and u were there with ur arms around his neck and head on his shoulder. "What's not to adore" he put a finger on ur chin and kissed u. (I made one where I'm Dave but I don't have a boyfriend nor girlfriend. Lol add me on musical.ly to see it Potato_strider_69)

U giggle and Dave smiled. U wanted to do another but this time ur picking. U look through ur friends song but because most of them are single or not wanting a gf or bf u couldn't find much. Abby and John had one it was cute. The song they picked was called perfect two. "U can be the rain from the clouds when it storms and u can be the sun when it shines in the morning. Don't know if I could ever be with u cause boy u complete me. And in tim-" it stopped and u smiled at how they did it. So cute (my friend Abby did one too add her potatostrider69)

U looked at willows musical.ly and seen she did one last night with Bro. U clicked on it and waited for it to load. "Cause I final found the boy of my dreams much more then a grammy awards that how much u mean to me. U can my it girl crazy how we fit girl loving u can be a crime." u really love how they did it too. U smile and look at so more choices. (also add Willow cosplaypirate)

U found one done by a famous musical.ly person called Gamez. U smiled and looked at ur ps4 and grabbed the controller. U walked back over to Dave and handed him the phone. He clicked shoot now and clicked fast. He held up the camera u and heard "video game lover we should 'Mario noises' with each other" u put it hand over the camera and giggled. He gave u the phone and he had the controller. "Video game lover we should 'Mario dying noise' with each other" at the last part u put a finger on his chin and went to kiss him and he put a hand over the camera. U giggled in the kiss and let go. U watched the video and it was so cute. U posted it.

U look at ur phone and seen u got a text from Abby.

Abby: party my house. 7. Be there
U: demanding
Abby: not a dance party
Abby: hang out party
U: ok?
Abby: making sure u don't wear a dress thinking it would be dancing party
U: since when do I wear dresses?
Abby: right.
Abby: just be there
U: will do ma'am

U smiled and looked at the time it 6:15 and u have 45 minutes to get ready. U sigh and roll off Dave and the couch and groaned. He chuckles and stood up and helped u up. " there is a party at Abby's in in 45 minutes she will kill me if we don't go come on let's get ready." u said dragging Dave up the stairs.