Chapter 19

I have now seen I do 'u' instead of 'you'. Or I do 'ur' instead of 'your'. When I do that, it corrects 'u' to 'I' and 'ur' to 'it'. So my friend gets really annoyed with it so I'm going to start doing 'you' and 'your'. That's all.
---------------------------------

Today is Friday and you are happy because you are going to the movies tonight with your friends. You are going to see finding dory. You wake up with a small yawn that sounded like a kitten. "Aww that was cute" you open your eyes and see Dave without his glasses smiling at you. You groan and push his face causing him to fall off the bed. "Don't call me cute" he chuckles and you sit up stretching.

You get up from the bed and hop over Dave. You look in your closet and find something to wear you haven't wore this week. You found an orange shirt that was almost a crop top and it had the number 22 in white. You throw on some black skinny jeans and black suspenders. You put your hair in a pony tail cause your to lazy to leave it down. You walk to your dresser and find a nose ring that had a record on it like Dave's shirt. Dirk made it for you a while back but you are now aloud to wear different ones.

Dave gets up with a groan and takes off his shirt and pants leaving him in just his boxers. He started to walk out of the room but you grabbed his arm. "Uh no you have to go to school with clothes on" you say leading him to the closet and he groans. You grab a shirt that was red and black jeans and turned to see him on the bed sleeping. "Wake up we have to go to school" you say helping him up and he glared at you. You giggle and help him put his shirt on.

He grabbed his pants and put them on. He grabbed his glasses and put them on as well and started to walk down stairs. You rolled your eyes and walked down behind him.

~~TIME SKIP~~

After you guys made it to school it went bad to worse. You almost fell asleep in math class. But it is last period right now and you are in the locker room playing on you phone (this is what I am doing as well but I'm in a bathroom xD). You can hear the door open and you don't look up because you don't care. They walk over to you and stop right in front of you. You look up and see Vriska. "Eh what do you want?" you say looking back down at your phone "I actually wanted to talk to you" she said shrinking down to your level. "What?" You ask looking up but not moving your head "well I wanted to be friends and forget what we did to each other in the past" she said with a smile. Fake af. You fake smile back. "Ya sure" you say and the bell rings. "Well I have to go but it was nice talking to you" she said standing back up.

When the door closed you got up as fast are you could and grabbed your back pack. You ran out of the lockerroom and out of the school. You see Dave talking to John and Abby by the car. You run up and hug Dave "She wants to be friends" you say in a loud whisper. "What?" Dave asks trying to free his arm from your grasp. "Help meh the spider bitch said she wants to be friends and I agreed" you say and look around seeing her walking over "hide me" you say jumping in the car shrinking down. You hear the footsteps get closer "(y/n) I seen you... Come out ~friend~" she said friend so seductive a shiver went down your spine. You popped your head up and fake smiled. "Heeyy" you said nervously. You opened the door and walked over to Dave slowly as she watched you. Dave put an arm around you and her fake smile dropped a bit but not all the way. "What's up?" you ask hugging Dave a little tighter. "Wellllllll I was gonna see if you wanted to hang out this weekend" she said putting a hand on her hip "well actually I'm hanging out with these guys This week. Sorry maybe next week" you say and she frowns "ok that's fine see you on Monday" she said walking away. Everyone looked at you and raise a brow.

~~TIME SKIP~~

You explained everything to them and they all were still confused but didn't say anything. Abby jumped in the car with John in the back. Willow said she would meet you there. You hop in the car and put on your seatbelt. Everyone does the same and Dave drives off. Its basically awkward silence so you decided to change that by putting on the radio.