Chapter 9

You woke up with a yawn. Today was Friday you and Dave have stayed at home and did the same routine everyday. You flickered your eyes opened and saw that the TV was still on. You sigh and feel a weird move on your butt. You look down to see Dave's head on your butt. You blushed a thousand times red and hid your face in your arms.

Dave moved a little and then you felt him move off your ass. You pretended you were asleep. You moved a little and moved your face towards him and he looked at you. "Dave what time is it"

"Peanut butter jelly time!" Dave said as he started dancing.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Nothing" he said as he grabbed his phone and looked at the time "it's 7:03"

"Ok cool so we have an hour to get ready" you say as you stand up and start heading down stairs with Dave untill you stop in front of Dave almost making the two of you fall down the stairs.

"Dave will you come with me to my apartment and help me get my stuff? Please" you did the puppy dog eyes and he sighed

"Of course" he said as he ruffled your hair. You giggled and grabbed your apartment keys and walked out to the door and unlocked it.

When you opened it a frown appeared on your face. There was a Blood spot on your floor from your mother. You felt tears in your eyes and you didn't want to let it out but you did. One. Two. Fell out from your eyes. Dave hugged you. "Go back inside I'll grab all your stuff" he said as he kissed your forehead.

"Thanks"

You walked back to his apartment and went upstairs to Dave's bathroom and brushed your hair with his brush. 'I'm sure he will be fine with it, I mean I don't have lice so...' You thought to yourself as you pulled out the hair and put it in the trash can.

Right then Dave walked in and gave you your toothbrush and makeup. You gave a thanks and brushed your teeth with Dave. Dave went out and got dressed while you put makeup on. You didn't wear a lot of makeup just concealer eyeliner and mascara. When you finished you went into Dave's room and seen he wasn't there but your clothes were on his bed. You smiles and closed and locked the door.

After you were finished you and Dave both left saying 'bye' to Dirk first.

~~TIME SKIP~~

You and Dave arrived at the school and you both split up because your lockers are on the other sides of the school. You walk to your locker and see Willow getting stuff out of her locker.

"Hey Willow"

"Sup"

"Nm just getting my math crap."

"Sound interesting."

You roll your eyes and grab your book and walk with Willow.

"So I heard we got a new kid" Willow says.

"Boy or girl"

"Not sure but I think they are in our math period."

"Coo-" you get cut off by vriska

"Heyyyyyyyy"

"Sup spiderbitch" Willow says with a smirk.

She rolls her eyes and looks back at you with a glare. You raised an eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"Lay off my man (y/n) Dave is mine."

You giggle and smirk at her.

"If he is yours then why is he dating me?" You ask with a giggle and she punches you in the face.

"Lay off Dave he is MINE and only MINE!" She said as she storms off. By now everyone was looking at u guys as she smirked and walked away.

'O no that's not how I end a fight'

You got up and pulled her hair making her fall on the ground and you sit on her stomach. You grab her glasses and see her eye with 8 pupils. You break her glasses and punch her in the face a few times. Willow started kicking her. Willow pulled you back. "Hurry let's get ou-"

"Not so fast lady's."

"Shit" you and Willow say at the same time as you both turn around.

"You both have detention tomorrow."

"WHAT!" You and Willow both scream at the same time.

"Yes tomorrow I want you at the school at 9:00 pm no later."

"TOMORROW IS SATURDAY!"

He gave you a look as to no-shit-sherlook. You sigh and walk down the halls to Math.

You make it in and see Dave and Cronus in the back with two empty seats. You and Willow walked over and sat down.

~~TIME SKIP~~

After the teacher finally came in she started teaching about... I don't even know.

"Ok so page 169 problems 1-21 is your homew-"

"I AM NOT DOING THAT MANY PAGES!"

"Excuse me? Who are you?"

"I'm the new student.... Abigail. DON'T CALL ME THAT, CALL ME ABBY!"

"Ok well we are doing those pag-"

"IM NOT!" Abby screamed

"ME EITHER THAT IS A WASTE OF MY TIME YOU PIECE OF SHIT" you looked over to who said that. Karkat.... When was he in this class room?

"YOU ARE DOING THE HOMEWORK OR YOU WILL BE EXPELLED! DETENTION FOR BOTH OF YOU ABBY AND KARKAT!" the teacher screamed back. They both sat back in their chairs and huffed. You turned to Dave and whispered. "I like this girl"

He laughed "also I have detention with her Karkat and Willow" you said

"What about me?" He huffed

"Get into trouble or some shit idk"

He smirked and looked back at the teacher. You wished you didn't say that. "IM NOT DOING THIS SHIT EITHER ITS GAY AS FUCK?" Dave yelled at the teacher.

"Strider detention for you to"

Dave pretended to look disappointed but once the teacher looked away he smirked at you and you rolled your eyes.

~~TIME SKIP to lunch~~

You looked over to see Vriska talking to Abby and they keep looking at you. Great now you have to deal with Abby at detention tomorrow. You sigh and see Abby walk over to your table. Abby was a girl with blonde hair, side bangs glasses also just like yours, and braces. Dave knew you where kinda scared and he put an arm around you and you smiled.

"Hey your (y/n) right?"

"Yes. Why"

"Just asking" she sits down in front of you "but you beat that girl up today right"

You shake your head and she high fives you. "Awesome. By the way I'm Abby"

"(Y/n), this is my boyfriend Dave" Dave waves and she smiles and he waves back.

"So you got a boyfriend?" You ask her with an eye wiggle she giggles and shakes her head.

"No I don't really have crushes but I have seen a couple cute ones at this school so far."

"OMG WHO!" Willow buts in

"O uh sorry this is my friend Willow. Willow this is Abby she is the new kid who has detention with us tomor-"

"EXPLAIN. THE. CRUSH." She inter ups

"You sound like Nepeta"

She covers your mouth and looks at Abby.

"Uh.. No one."

"YOU JUST SAID!"

"Im not just gonna tell you."

"Yes you are" she smirks and takes her out to the halls leaving you and Dave sitting there. You grab his AJ and take a sip. Tomorrow should be peachy. Just peachy.