Chapter 6

You slowly open your eyes... To find Dave's arms around you. You start to freak out in side but don't show it so you don't wake up Dave. "Good morning (y/n)" Dave said.

"Ehhh" you say trying to get out of his grasp, but he grips get tighter. You turn so you are facing him with his arms still around you. He leans down to your face and kisses you for a good 5 seconds. He lets go and you rolled off the bed and looked at Sollux's bed. He was there watching you guys.

"Good morniing" He say as you blush so hard. "Hey, How much did u see?"

"Everythiing.."

"Omg" you say as you get up and go to the seats outside and sit down. Willow comes out right after without u knowing. "HELLO!" she says as loud as she can with caused you to fall out of your chair backwards. "Holy shit."

"Oops sorry"

"Whatever" you say as you get back up and sit in the chair.

~~TIME SKIP TELL EVERYONE GETS OUT THERE~~

"Brb I need to use the bathroom" Dave says as he gets up and heads to the bathroom.

"TMI" you yell.

"So (y/n) did you get some?" Vriska says with a grin.

"No...." You say.

"Sure...."

You roll your eyes and look at Willow

"So when we leaving?"

"Tomorrow"

".... What? I thought you said one night.."

".. O.. Ya I forgot to tell you... Again...."

You face palm and look at her again

~~time skip to 1:30~~

"So who wants to go swimming?" Willow ask. Everyone raised there hands including you. "RACE YOU!" Willow says as she jumps out of her seat taking her shirt and shorts off showing her black bikini. She jumped in and everyone else jumped in after her.

(If you don't have longish hair the second sentence in the next paragraph isn't for you. Sorry)

You were took off Dave's shirt and your shorts and put it in the tent. After that you put your hair in a high pony tail. You ran into the ocean with Dave behind you.

You and Dave got in and seen Cronus flirting with Willow. You smirk and swim behind Cronus and put a finger to your mouth and looked at Willow in a shushing manner. You were about to push him under until you hear "vwhat I am trying to say is VWillow vwill you go out vwith me?"

You were shocked so u just stoo- swam there waiting for her answer... "Really? SURE!".. You had to but in "aww!"

"Vwhat in the hell! Vwhen did you get here!"

"Long time ago"

"Go avway"

"Fine I don't like seadvweller" u copied his ascent and giggled.

You swim back over to Dave to see him talking to Karkat. You jumped on Dave so he went all the way under water, he comes back up with you on his shoulders. "Ahh put me down!"

"Hey you jumped on me" he says still not putting you down. "Please put me down"

"No" you look at Karkat with a sad face. You lean forward and poke his face. "What's with the glum look KitKat?" You giggle at your name you gave him. He pushed you off Dave sending you backwards into the water.

You swam over to Karkat and tackled him under water. You guys fought until Dave held you back and Willow came over and held him back. You glared at him playfully and he did the same.

By now it was close to 7:00 and everyone came to the fire again. You sat by Dave and leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Ok so we are going to play truth of dare" Willow says as everyone sighed. "SHUT UP!" She says... Everyone went quite and you raised an eyebrow.

"Ok so I go first. Karkat! Truth or dare."

"O SHIT... DARE." Karkat said nervously

"I dare you to kiss your crush"

Karkat blushed so hard, he stood up and walked over to your area and kissed you, you of course didn't kiss back because you don't like him like that but let him kiss you.

"ITS OK IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME BACK"

"Sorry KitKat"

"WHATEVER" he said as he sat back down. And looked at Dave.

"TRUTH OR DARE, DAVE"

"Truth" he said proud of himself

"IS IT TRUE YOU LIKE (Y/N)?"

"... Yes.." He said as he look up at you, you smiled and kissed his cheek.

"OMG NEW OTP" Nepeta squealed and u giggled

~~time skip to over that~~

You and Dave walked into the tent waiting for Sollux to get back from the bathroom.

You looked up at Dave. "So Dave is it true?"

"What?"

"You like me?"

"Yes"

"So... What does that mean?"

"...o shit... (y/n) will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course" you say as you kiss him. Sollux walks in and gags. "Plea2e no makiing out"

You roll your eyes and snuggle into Dave's chest and fall into a deep sleep.