Chapter 22

You head to dance class with Karkat after a hard fucking day at school. Ugh your just glad its over. You pull into the parking lot of the dance place. You and Karkat get out heading inside. You set your bag down on the floor and wait for it to start. Karkat sits and watches you learn every Thursday. You start moving your hips to the background music while standing by him. He grabs your shoulder and looks you in the eyes "STOP MOVING SHITSTAIN" you chuckle and stay still are you look over his shoulder and see a familiar face but You ignore it and listen to a Karkats pointless story. "AND GAMZEE THREW THE FAYGO BOTTLE AT HIM-" you stop him mid way "at who?" "WERE YOU NOT LISTENING?!" he growls "no." you admit and he groans "DAVE STRIDER CAME TO OUR SCHOOL YESTERDAY WHILE YOU AND ABBY WERE IN THE BATHROOM AND HE TOLD ME TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU AND GAMZEE THREW THE BOTTLE AT HIM AND HE DROVE AWAY" your eyes widen and he smirks slightly "NOW WHO'S STORY POINTLESS" he says as of he read your mind earlier

"Why did he come to the school just to tell you to stay away from me. We are over a long time ago. If he wanted me he shouldn't have cheated" he nods in agreement. Your dance instructor walks in and claps. "Lets go ladies and gentlemen" you turn to leave Karkat and you huddle in a group. "Today we will be learning a new dance. Everyone line up." everyone listened and got in there potions.

~~TIME SKIP~~

After you learned the dance she would call your group up to dance in front of everyone, your group was the best out of everyone's. You get in your places and the music starts. (what happens is down. You are the one in the hat)

You end up out of breathe and smile as everyone claps. You bow and walk over to Karkat and take his water he was drinking and chug it. He trys to grab it from you but he ends up failing and climbing on top of you. You feel an certain eye on you. You throw the water bottle and Karkat runs for it but you stick your foot out and he trips and falls and you sit on his back. You hear someone laugh and you do as well looking at the owner of the laugh seeing a guy who shoots behind a corner and you shrug. Standing up running to the water bottle sliding in the floor chugging the rest and Karkat tackles you with tickles. "AHH nO I'M GOInG TO PEe ON YOU!" you laugh and he stands up and walks away leaving you without breathe again.

You feel eyes on you again and you groan standing up walking to the water machine. Putting a one dollar bill in you grab the water and chug in heading back to the dance room.

~~timeskip to next morning~
You get out of bed and do the normal morning routine. Happy that it's Friday  you head door stairs sliding down the railing you head to the kitchen and see your grandmother made you breakfast. You eat fast and thank your grandma grabbing your skateboard. "Thanks grandma I'll see you after school" you say hopping on your skateboard and ride to school.

When you get to school you walk inside and see Karkat walking away of you run and jump on his back as he groans. You giggle and he grabs your legs walking to the class you guys have together, music. You love music because it's the only time You get to play turn tables. You would have them your own but You can't afford it. You walk in and jump off Karkats back sitting down in the back and put your feet on the desk playing on your phone.

When class begins the teacher speaks. "Ok class today we have a new student  going to show us how he became a famous DJ. He travels during the summer to play for places." omg that sounds like Dave what if it is Dave...."Here he is" he starts to walk to the door and opens it and if course the Dave Strider walks in with his turn tables. You see Dirk walk in and you smile. Dirk was you brother or GBF (gay best friend). Dirk looked at you and smiled and you smiled back. "Ok so Each of you are gonna walk up in by one and Dave here is gonna help you with the steps." you Can tell every girl in the room is already in love with him. "Ok who wants to go first?" every girl raises their hand and you roll you eyes putting your head on the desk and look at Dave. He looks over at you and you look away adamantly.

After all the girls went and Dave flirted with them by coming up behind a few of them and moving there hands. You know he was just doing it for girls to fall in love with him. This is defiantly gonna spread like wild fire. "(y/n) you're up next." you groan and stand up walking to Dirk hugging him as most people weren't paying attention. You smiled and walked over to Dave. You looked at the turn tables and Dave walked up behind you to move your hand were to go but you elbowed his stomach and glared at the tables. Everyone was kinda paying attention by now and you started to play. You played better then all the girls combined and most were impressed. You can tell by the way the girls were looking at you, Dave was impressed as well. You finished with a good note and walked towards Dave and flicked him chin. "Mama didnt raise no bitch" you smirked and walked back to your seat by Karkat.  

---------------------
Sorry this is short. I tried to think of something for a spacer but this is what I got! 1021 words, hope you liked it!
·|AGE|·