Chapter 10

You wake up in Daves bed with a yawn. You look over to your side to see Dave isn't there. 'Probably making breakfast' you think as you head down stairs after grabbing your glasses. You were about to walk into the kitchen but passed the living room to see Dave on the couch watching A guy..... jerking off? You can't see what he's doing but he is moaning and his hand is moving down... There. "Wtf" you say as u rub your eyes to see if u were dreaming. Nope.

"Oh hey your awake" he says as he pauses it and leans his head back so he doesn't have to turn around.

"The fuck are u watching?" U ask as its paused at his face.

"American Horror story"

"oooooo" u say with a 'duh-im-stupid' look.

He laughs and u smile holding his face. You lean down and kiss him putting your arms around his neck as he put his arms around the back of your neck pulling u down. You let go because of a thing called 'air'.

"What time is it?" You ask

"6:34, we should probably get ready for school." He says as he gets up and starts walking to his room.

"Wait why its Saturday?" you ask

"Detention"

"oooooo"

He giggles and opens his bed room door and grabs a shirt and pants. You grab a shirt and pants and head to the bathroom go let him change.

~~TIME SKIP to school~~

You arrive at the school after what felt like a really long walk but it was pretty short. You walk in and the principal was standing there talking with Willow Abby Karkat... And Cronus? How did he get in detention?

"Good morning children" Mr. Hilter says with a wave

"Sup" dave says

"Good morning" you say with a fake smile.

He nods and starts walking to a room, so u decided to see why Cronus was in detention. You walk faster up to Cronus and Willow and squeeze in between them.

"Hey Cro why are u in detention?"

"O at lunch I got caught smoking" he says with a slouch.

"O I thought it was for flirting with a teacher to get out of homework or some shit" you say with a smirk and head back to Dave.

~~TIME SKIP to the class room~~

You sit there listening to the dumb ass teacher explaining rules. After about 20mins of nagging about rules he left to the room across you room. He closed your classrooms door and left his open.

"Ugh" you say as u get up and walk to the printer and grab paper. You then walk over to the teachers desk and grab a pencil as everyone was watching u. You walk over to the front desk and sit down and put your feet on the desk and start drawing.

~~TIME SKIP to lunch~~

Mr. Hilter walked in at about 12 and said, "lunch time I hope u all brought a lunch cause I'm not feeding u" then walked back out to his office.

"Ya I didn't bring a lunch" you say as u start playing on your phone.

"Shit I didn't ethier I thought he was going to make us food!" Dave says with a pout

"Sucks for u guys" Karkat say as he eats a sandwich

You roll you eyes and get up and put your phone in you back pocket and went to the white board. 'What should I do?... O I CAN- no.. Hangman! Yes!' You thought as u grabbed a pen and drew the basics.

"Ok everyone come to the front row please we are playing a game!" You say with excitement.

Everyone sits in the front, Willow with her hands on her lap and her feet out, Cronus with his feet on the desk, Abby tapping her nails on the desk, Karkat with his face in this palm, and Dave cracking his knuckles.

You smiled and drew three lines then a space then five lines. You smiled and looked at Willow who looked like she was asleep so u flicked her forehead and she looked at you like wtf was that for. "Guess"

"A"

You smile and shake your head yep and walked to the board and put this ----> _ _ _ _ A _ _ _

You look back and look at Cronus

"C?"

You shake your head no and put the letter to the side and draw the head.

~~TIME SKIP to almost done~~

"F!!!" Willow screamed

"W!!!" Abby screamed

"O!!!" Karkat screamed as you wrote all the letters down and two toes because they couldn't get it so they said I forgot' the finger and toes.

"Yes!!" You yell and wright down something like this ---> _ O _ S A G E _

"R!!" Cronus yelled as u wrote a toe and a R.

"B!!" Dave yelled so loud causing the principal to get mad and come in

"EXCUSE ME WHATS GOING ON HERE?!!" He yelled as you wrote this. -----> B O B S A G E _

"BOB SAGET!" Willow yelled ignoring the principal

"YES!" You yelled also ignoring Mr. Hilter

He got mad and grabbed an eraser and erased it. "SIT DOWN MRS. (L/N)"

You looked at him then raised an eyebrow. No one talks to you like that! You where about to punch him then remembered he is the principal and u could get expelled if u do

You walked to the desk by Dave and glare at Mr. Hilter.

"STOP BEING LOUD OR I WILL ADD AN HOUR TO YOUR DETENTION!" he walked back to his office and you growl. "What if I strangle you so we can leave early?"

Ugh I hate school

~~TIME SKIP to end of day~~

You walked out of the school and walked home with Dave. "Have fun?" He asked with a grin. Your hair was kinda messy and your glasses were crooked. You looked at Dave. "Doe it look like I had fucking fun?"

He giggled and you grinned. You looked to your side to see the sunset, an red orange yellow pink then purple. You smiled. Suddenly you felt something brush your hand. You look down to see Dave holding your hand. You smile and look up.

You got to the house and looked at the time. 5:45. Dang he made us stay that long. Dick. You walked into the kitchen because u didn't eat lunch. Dave followed you and u made top roman.

~~TIME SKIP to bed time ~~

You jumped into bed and started to drift off they Dave said "whats the date?"

"Dave its bed time can't we talk in the morning" you say as u snuggle into his chest more

"O its the 17"

"Of?" You ask

"I thought u wanted to talk in the morning"

"Just tell me"

"Of January"

"Really?" You ask surprised

"Ya. Why so surprised?"

"Because my birthday is on the 25." (Let's just say)

"HOW DID U NOT REMEMBER YOUR BIRTHDAY?!"

"I thought it was December"

"Well its not"

"Ya.... Ok night" you say as you cuddle into his chest and he hugs you.